A gold rabit?

It was a long day today the kids almost destroyed my pink and white dress (the animatronics are like humans u can use ur imagination)
I was walking around at 12:00 and I passed by the rusted door that I've been so curious about and then dint get answers.
-Time to know. I muttered under my breath and opened the door.
I looked around and saw old pieces and... Fur???
-What the hell are you doing here???
I turned around to see a muscular wounded golden bonnie.
-Um just looking around...
-Your name is Vixen, would I be correct. He asked trying to be kind in his sweet deep voice.
-Yhea and who are you may I ask??
-Some one that that should have never stepped in this disguise hell. He said looking at the floor kinda sad I guess.
-Why?
-Because, you don't need to know... Too new to get mangled so easily.
-Look I don't know anything about this place no one is telling me and I want to know now please. My words sounded harsh, but my patient was running out, and I REALLY WANTED TO KNOW.
-*sigh* look, the reason why they won't tell you is because they know you will get scared and end up... Just being a scrap of metal like me, or even a dead child, just don't let the pink man get close to you... No one knows his name just don't trust any one that wears pink well except yourself.
I just stared to his amber gaze and he stared back not knowing what to do, he broke up the silent by walking of in the dark.
-Hey were are you going???
-In the shadows.
-Can I see you again?? I said causing him to stop and gave me a grinn.
-Maybe, it's been long that I haven't seen any one here except my self and... Shadows.
(The fnaf 3 animatronics no it can't be 7u7)
-Shadows... W-what do you mean?? He heard my words shatter and he felt my fear so he just walked back to me.
-You are the only one that doesn't breathe that means there is another victim around and the pink guy wants her dead, if you ever see a pink man just... Call the police with your sound box.
-... Wtf are you talking about? I dint understand anything I mean I don't even know the police number.
-You have a more 'morden' than the others so you would be surprised with yourself, when ever you want you just say these numbers 1987 and you will call the police immediately.
-Ok... Why should I trust you any way?? How do I know you are telling me the truce. I said getting rid if the fear that was haunting me with his words, he smiled (he's wierd) and then told me.
-You just have to guess... Like a little game, but a trust game. He was still smiling and then said.
-If you ever want to see me again I recommend you to stay at the parts and service room and don't let any one know you saw me... They will get pretty mad .He said when  he walked away to the shadows that she has seen him come from.
{what a creep but something inside him makes me feel strong and... Protected} I thought to my self when I got out if the room and just walked to the stage to see Toy Bonnie with her guitar in her hands (the two Bonnie's are girls here 7u7 because I felt like it)
I got up to the stage and sat next to her on the floor.
-Hey Vixen what's up?? She said in her high pitch voice (damn just like Chica D:)
-Hey BonBon, nothing much just walking around.
-I've heard Toy Freddy talk about you, I think he has a crush on you, you are soooo lucky and you even have the fox Toy Chic is really jealous now you know??
Wait the bear?? U mean the singer right?
-Yeah that him he is kinda cute not as strong as Foxy but still had the looks.
-She said winking at me.
I'm not a person that likes boys a lot plus all the toys are kinda the same... Wait a sec.
-Bon?
-That my name.
-Why isn't Foxy a toy like the rest of us??