Im back from hell

Hi thx sooooo much for being patient, I'm at my new school and I have exams and I'm trying to fit in I'm really shy and AKWARD in real life... It's hard to be me but HERE GOES NOTHING
•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=MANGLE'S POV

I sat in the cove at night, motionless.
I really did miss that wierdo, I still searched for him but not even a glimpse. I decided to get up and make my way out, I saw the band there, it disgusted me a little.
They are such liars, why don't they just answer me with truth only one did.
Spring, I miss that son of a bitch I've changed a lot since he left I needed him, he left me, abandoned me.
One actual animatronic that I held close to me, I felt cheap when he left me.
I sighed and walked off heading towards the office, I heard screams.
It made me run towards the yelling in pain.
Even if I was in heels I could run to help. It was in the office, and at that very moment horror took over my sight. Blood, a golden figure standing with blood fresh blood all over him.
-Sp-Springi??
My words slowly made the golden figure face me, he had no eyes, he grinned.
That smile threw a knife at me, the pain in my heart was too strong, I I just saw him grin and it made me almost fall to the floor.
-Well, well, well isn't it Spring's little girlfriend here to join the party?
His voice was cold, send shivers down my endoskeleton's spine, my amber gaze fixed at the mangled body on the floor.
I wanted to run but my feet just strayed there glued on the ground.
He stepped closer, I stepped backwards, closer and I got further until he raised his speed and that made my feet run.
I ran and ran but I still could feel him, whispers in my head.
-It's me.
I eventually fell on the floor, I was about to get up until I felt bloody shoes on my back.
-You are fun to watch to bad that you will... Get mangled.
-Do-don't even touch me.
I tried to get out of his grip, but dint work at all.
He laughed like a maniac and started tearing my dress off, I screamed but my voice box dint work, the mechanic dint fix me, he started to unscrew my body parts with a screw driver that was on the floor.
I was scared, really scared I wanted to leave but ,who would help me? 
I'm alone, I was always alone.
My sigh started to disappear and I heard a deep raspy voice.
-Spring?