prologue

~~~~~~~~~~~ROSIES P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, my name is rosie ginger basically most of my life has been a dissappointment to my pack ever sincei was 4 and both my parents were killed by rouges.

Now, im 15 about to turn 16 next week and I can't wait because when you turn 16 thats when you finally meet your mate the one who will protect you from everything and I can't wait to at least have some respect around here. My school is an all wolf school meaning schools just part of my horrible life. To be honest I dont understand why I get bullied at all they call me fat, ugly and all that but I dont get it I mean sure I kinda look like a nerd sometimes with my squarish glasses but I am not ugly or fat but once you've been called that for as many times that I have you start to believe it, I'm not even strong I am the weakest wolf in the entire pack how upsetting.

~~~~~~~At school ~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I walk into school I'm quickly greeted with an excited Lily, Lily is my bestest friend ever and she's like a sister to me but we aren't really able to hang out as much since I have to be a maid at home I can't be seen socializing as my brother might say.

"Hey Rosie!"she said,
"Hey Lily. why are you so happy?" I asked, "Well it's your birthday next week silly"she responded,
"oh that, right I just wanna meet my mate and get this over with" I told her as we began to walk.

Lily and I continued our conversation while walking to our lockers which are right next to each other may I add when I suddenly bumped into a wall wait walls don't feel like people, oh crap.

"I'm so sorry I...." I tried saying something, looking up to see who it was but as soon as I look up I saw the one and only Jace, crap. Before I could continue my sentence he cut in,
"Just watch where you're going." Jace spat at me. Jace is the Alpha of the pack and is a player he hasn't found a mate yet and I'm hoping that when the day comes she will be the nicest girl ever because then he might be nicer to me especially since my brother Joey and I live with Jace.

I kept my head down as he walked over to his familiar group,
"-why where you talking to that little skitch" one of the popular girls said (skitch is a combonation or a skank and a bitch)
"Nothing just leave it," Jace replied

God I hope this week goes by fast so I can finally meet my mate and have one more person that actually likes me along with Lily.

~~~next week/ rosies birthday~~~~~

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP"Lily screamed at me in a high pitched voice

"ughhhh" I mumbled into my pillow I looked up to check the time on my clock ,
" ugh LILY its 6:30 Jace and Joey could still be here" I started to freak out just a little.
"oh dont freak out I checked before I came in they're gone'' I started to relax when lily screamed "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSIE!!!!" her happieness just made me smile
"Thanks Lil" I said quietly

"Okay, now we gotta find you a good outfit." She said
"Fineee" I said with a hint of annoyance in my voice, I really could care less about how I look either way I get judged.
******
By the time lily found a good outfit for me she made me wear a knee lenght tight purple skirt with a black flowing long sleeve shirt with white polka dots along with below the knee black boots.(A/N: Rosie's outift on the side) As i looked in the mirror I smiled at lily she's a wizard at cloths and can find outfits with a snap of her fingers once I looked at the clock it said it was 6:47 so I quickly burshed my teeth and was taken outside and put in Lily's car, I don't have a car because Joey and Jace think I'm not worthy of one so Lily drives me around.

Once we arrived at school I was super nervous don't get me wrong I can't wait to meet my mate but I was kind of certain that he would reject me. We only know who's our mate once we lock eyes so it might be awkward just locking eyes with random people.