23: What photo?

"WHAT?!"

"Hey, hey I know it's stupid that's why I said we don't have to do it if you don't want to..." This kid is insane was he drunk when he wrote this? Oh wait we can't get drunk so he must have been poisoned, but since he is alive and standing before me that seems highly unlikely so the only logical explanation is that he's just really, really stupid. Why was it on the list in the first place?

" Jace did you really think I would go through with this it's only our first date!" I said, I was honestly hoping we could get through everything on the list, but I mean this is crazy 1) I'm terrified of needles 2) it's extremely dangerous more dangerous then number 1 and 3) its permanent I repeat permanent I can barley decide what to wear most of the time.

"I know, I'm not gonna force you into doing this especially now that I know how horrified you are of needles, but I did promise myself I was gonna do everything on this list so I'll do it by myself." he said, "What no I'm not gonna let you get a tattoo of my face that's insane." I didn't want him to get a tattoo I didn't even know werewolves could get tattoo's. " Rosie I have to do it I promised myself I would, I still don't know why I did in the first place, but I have to do it." He is so stupid.
"Okay fine, but what if you get something other than my face"
~~~

"I still think this is ridiculous Jace"
We had just walked into the only tattoo parlor in town and I was already getting a bit freaked out with all the buzzing and I felt bad too because Jace was seriously determined to do this which sucks because he has to do it alone even though we were supposed to do it together, trust me if I wasn't horrendously afraid of needles I probably would have done it with him.

" I know Rosie, but hey at least it's your name and not of your face" he said,
"Yeah, but it's still ridiculous even if it is my name." Jace just gave me a smile and walked off to tell the guy what he wanted.

I started looking at the photos of all the different tattoos one seemed to catch my eye it was a photo of this boy he looked slightly angry staring straight at the camera while getting his tattoo not an ounce of pain shown on his face it was actually kind of creepy. I was able to see his tattoo though it was a sentence in Latin I think it said "Lupum non posse contineri"
in fancy writing it looked beautiful so I took a photo of it maybe I could translate it on google or something find out what it meant, I was just about to read  its translation when Jace came back with a bandage on his wrist.

"Wait what the heck you're done already? That was like 5 seconds." I exclaimed, "Rosie it's been more like 50 minutes..." He said, "No, I was not looking at this photo for that long." I said pointing at it, there was no way I was looking at that photo for so long. "What photo?" He asked, "This one!" I said turning around to show him only to see that it was gone. "What? It was just here a second ago. It must have fallen or something." I start to searching around on the ground yet I don't find it, I look up to see Jace starring at me in confusion and then I remember that I took a photo of it "It's not here anymore. That's okay I have a photo of it though it was of this guy looking weirdly at the camera getting a really pretty tattoo of a Latin sentence." I quickly open photos to find it, but it's not there.
"Okay I know I took a photo of it I swear to you I am not crazy."
This is so weird; wasn't it in my photos I could of sworn I probably took one or two.
"I know you're not crazy, but you could have just imagined it." He said, " No, I couldn't have because I remember trying to translate the sentence on Google, but you came back before I could read it!" I quickly open the safari app to prove myself and it was there what surprised me was what it translated too it said

"The wolf can not long be contained"

~~~~~~~~~
A/N

I'm just gonna assume that you guys are used to my late updates now, but I will still say I'm sorry as always.

So it's getting juicy now strange photo of a random guy goes missing with a tattoo that says ' the wolf can
not long be contained' not so long after Jace loses control of his wolf seems kind of suspicious and that's all I'm gonna say about that.

Anyways don't forget to vote, and make sure to leave some comments I love reading them and that's it for me for this chapter hopefully the next one will be up soon okay I'll talk to you guys next time byeee.

~Jennifer