dix : happy birthday

Jin's POV

We stood still for a few minutes until she's finally stopped crying, she released herself from me and wiped her tears away.

"I'm sorry." She said, wiping her tears.

I didn't say anything back to her because I didn't know what to say until I've finally realized that I have to go to the practice room with those guys today.

"Are you free now?" I asked her and she looked at me.

"Yes, I am. Why?"

"Do you want to go to the practice room with me now? There will be amazing shows for you." I told her and she looked slightly interested.

She nodded.

We started walking along the quiet hall to the practice room. Since everyone left this building for another, we had this opportunity to play loud music here.

We arrived in front of the practice room. I could hear the music all the way here; Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook must be dancing again. I opened the door and entered the room with her.

The room is dark but there are some neon lights displaying so that we won't be tripped over or fallen on the ground. The music was loud and I looked at Hyerin, feeling worried if she found this kind of thing annoying.

Instead, her eyes flashed with excitement and the corners of her lips rose instantly to the fact of hearing music and Jimin's backflipping.

She clapped her hands along to the song and those dancing nerds. Jungkook was b-boying and Hoseok was doing a freestyle dance. Now that I've seen her expression, I need not to worry anymore.

After that, the music stopped and the light turned on again. Hyerin kept clapping and smiling while all of us were laughing.

"Who's the best among us three?" Jimin came to me and then he looked at Hyerin.

"Can you vote, noona?" Jungkook asked Hyerin and then she just looked at me, finding words to reply to Jungkook.

"A-all of you were amazing." She finally uttered a word and everyone just laughed.

"We're kinda thirsty now. I'll go and buy some water then I'll come back." Hoseok shoved his way through Jimin and Jungkook then they said they will go with him. Taehyung also went with them.

There are only Hyerin, Namjoon, Yoongi and I in the room. We talked about our songs and Hyerin also helped a little bit with the lyrics.

As I was writing some parts of lyrics down, the light went off and the room became dark again. I could hear the door being bursted open and as I turned around to look at the door's direction, Taehyung was holding a cake and the lit candles on the cake make it easier for me to see.

Then, I felt hands pushed me forward to the door's direction. They started singing happy birthday song and clapping. I finally blew the candles out and they started hitting me and kicking me like crazy. I bursted out laughing so hard that tears have already formed in my eyes.

"Let's eat!" Jungkook said excitedly and everyone agreed. We had a small party with ordered foods from outside which violated the school's policy, danced, sang, and played games. I was so happy that they did this to me because even I, myself, couldn't remember my own birthday today.

After we've done eating, those guys started to do the clean-ups and I insisted to help but they just told me to stay still. I sat down on the ground next to Hyerin, leaning myself to the wall while looking at them doing the clean-ups, more like playing.

"I didn't know that today is your birthday." Hyerin spoke, looking at me while wrapping her arms around her knees.

"I didn't even remember it myself." I replied and she laughed. Then we stopped. "So, what are you going to give me as a gift?" I asked her and she looked at me again.

"What? Why? I don't have anything prepared." She said.

"Aish, I even got myself into trouble helping you today and I didn't get anything back in return." I joked but she seemed to take it seriously.

"Arrasso arrasso, what do you want then?" She asked me firmly.

I was thinking for a proper gift ... Then I realized what the gift will be.

"Be my girlfriend."

"What?"

"Be my fake girlfriend." I rephrased what I just said and she looked at me in terror.

"Why? What about those girls next to our class that you dated?" She asked me, showing her curious expression.

"They're .. I don't know." I was trying to think of something to say.

  "But why? Why do you have to find yourself a fake girlfriend?" She emphasized what she said.

  "Minsoo asked me to be her boyfriend back and I said that I had a girlfriend but she didn't believe me." I spoke the truth.

  "Minsoo in our class?" She asked and I nodded.

  "She's, you know .. always clinging to someone-" she cut me off.

  "Yeah yeah, I know that feeling. I know her even better than you." She sighed.

  "So, are you going to help me out?" I asked her again and she sighed.

  "What if something bad happen to me?"

  "Don't worry, I'll protect you. I promise."I reassured her and held out my pinky finger in an attempt to make a promise with her. She looked at me and sighed again.

  "When is it going to last?" She rested her forehead to her palm.

  "I'm not sure. Maybe one week?"

  "Okay then." She released her palm from her forehead and connected her pinky finger with mine. "Don't get the wrong idea. It's just that I want to help you out since you got into trouble for me these days."

  "Arrasso, arraso." I nodded and whispered, "I know it, jagiya~"

She hit my shoulder and chuckled; I joined her until Namjoon called both of us to play again.