When he pulled away I lightly rested my forehead against his, a smile pulling at the edges of my lips.

"I can tell right now that you’re going to be a big problem for me." I whispered softly, making him chuckle. "Ditto." he smiled. I felt him turn his head so that his lips were pressed against my forehead his hands winding with mine against his chest. “Go on a date with me Kat.” He asked softly against my hair.

I felt my heart clench in my chest and I had to pull back a little to see the facial expression on Cam’s face. The look in his eyes was so soft and affectionate that my voice ended up cracking when I tried to speak. “I-I’m going to have to check my schedule” I whispered pathetically. He let out a light chuckled, his chest shaking slightly beneath me.

“Friday sound good?” I nodded, deciding that the safest thing to do was to not say anything at all.

“Be ready by 7:30 any later than that and I’m going to come into your house and get you myself.” I giggled at his cave man threat and nodded in agreement, though the thought of Cam manhandling me out of my room in nothing but a towel sounded very appealing.

After a few minutes of laying there with nothing but each other’s company, we knew we had to get up or else risk being found by Maggie.

I didn't want to leave him just yet but we had to go our separate ways.

I climbed the stairs to Maggie’s bedroom to find the whole place a complete and utter mess. Clothes were thrown everywhere, covering every surface there was in sight.

“Oh my god” I murmured under my breath. The majority of the clothes was piled close to Maggie’s open closet doors and What caught my eye was the fact that the pile was moving.

Suddenly Maggie burst up from beneath all the clothes, stray shirts and sweaters flying to different corners of her cluttered room.

“I got it!” she shouted in triumph her face a tiny bit red from being buried beneath all that fabric, in her hand was a tiny needle that reflected the light off its edge. “What the hell did you do to your room?” I chuckled, placing my hands on my hips like a scolding mother.

“That’s what I would like to know.” a feminine voice said from behind me. I turned rather quickly nearly tripping over Maggie’s mother in the process.

“Careful dear, didn’t mean to startle you there.” She smiled, lightly pinching my cheek and tapping my nose. I smiled back, leaning into Elizabeth’s side as she wrapped an arm around my shoulder, hugging me to her.

“It’s been a while sweetie, you look more beautiful then I remember.” She complimented before turning her gaze back to Maggie, who was inconspicuously trying to kick her clothes into the crevices of her room where they would be out of sight from her mother.

“Now you Maggie I have to say are a completely different story. I leave you for only a week and you manage to make your room look as though a hurricane passed through it.” Maggie rolled her eyes before crossing her arms over her chest.