Chapter 8

I was sitting in class just thinking about ways to get back at Cam, when I felt something, well more like someone hit the side of my arm, pulling me from my thoughts.

I looked over and met Maggie's eyes. "What?" I asked in slight annoyance. I was actually coming up with some very fun and very sexual ways to get back at Cam and being pulled out of my little bubble made me a little bitter.

She let out a heavy sigh. "What are you thinking about? You've been quiet the whole class?" She whined giving me an annoyed look.

I rolled my eyes, smiling before i shrugged. "I'm not thinking about anything I just don't feel like talking" I murmured.

"I bet you're thinking about your mystery man. You know the one that you refuse to tell me about!?" she growled slapping my arm again making me flinch.

"Don't hit me!" I hissed rubbing my arm tenderly. "Then tell me and I won't have to get physical" She smirked wagging her eyebrows.

I pointed at her to tell her no but the teacher decided that that was the best time to turn around from having faced the board for the majority of the class.

"Katie! Since you think that socializing is so much more important than following along with my lecture maybe you would like to share your views on this concept?" Ms. Moliani glared crossing her arms over her wide chest, making her flowery suit stick out dangerously.

I slumped defeated in my chair, shaking my head. "No" I breathed.

"Well, then you can spend the rest of your time in Mr. David’s classroom reviewing the concepts that you so blatantly missed" She glared grabbing a notebook from her desk and writing me a detention slip.

I let out a huff before I got up from my chair and collected my things shooting Maggie a glare before I went up to the teacher and took the slip from her and made my way out of the class to detention.

When I got into the dirty class I saw that the teacher was leaning back in his seat, his hands clasped over his large protruding stomach and with his eyes firmly closed, loud snores escaping his chubby lips.

I grimaced when I saw that his sweater was wet from drool and his stomach had evidence of his last meal splashed all over the front of his shirt. I dropped my slip on his desk before I made my way to a desk that was far away from the jocks that were fooling around in the back laughing loudly as they made faces at one another like a bunch of idiots.

I dropped my books down and took a seat, knowing that this was going to be one long hour. Bored after only a minute I pulled out a note book and started to doodle, drawing random things on the paper when I heard the classroom door open again, I didn’t bother to look up thinking it was just going to be another poor unfortunate student who got caught by the teacher and was sent to this hell hole.

The jocks in the corner of the classroom all started hollering welcoming their fellow buddy that managed to get a detention before the lunch hour.