The boy calmed down a bit, all his sudden anger was, ironically, suddenly gone. His normal, unemotional demeanor, was all that's left of him.

A sigh came out of his mouth. "Look, I'm not stupid." The boy stated without any hint of emotion. "Both you and Applicant #99 give off the same feeling. The stupid humans present may not even suspect that you both share the same bloodline as that boy, but I'm not human. Although, a follow-up thought, if you are related to him, then you'd share the same facial features."

"Thus, I reached my conclusion. You're in a disguise of some sort, yeah?"

===

Currently, the group is stuck in a room, and they have to remain in the room for fifty, long hours. It was a punishment, for Leorio lost a bet, and since they're considered as a group, the others must also receive it.

Right now, they've spent roughly eight hours already. Not looking at the clock --since they don't actually have one and there are also no windows present in the room to tell if it's night time or not-- it's probably past noon already.

A sigh escaped Gon's mouth as he plopped himself down beside his friend Killua.

"What's up, Gon?" The silverette asked as he turned around to face the seemingly depressed boy.

"It's nothing, Killua. I was just thinking about him." Gon said with a cute (and childish) pout that meant, 'You don't have to worry about me. I'm good!'

Killua blinked his eyes rapidly, processing  the information given. Then a tiny light bulb appeared above his head. "Oh, you mean the boy that got replaced by that rookie crusher?" Gon nodded.

Apperently, after the boy left the group, Tonpa, the self-proclaimed 'expert' and whatnot, was said to replace the boy. So the number of the group had never actually changed. And in all their minds, they knew that although the boy was rude, arrogant, foul-mouthed, and extremely uncaring, he was so much better than the fat, lazy, useless, and not-to-mention, attention-seeker, who's name goes by 'Tonpa.'

"So what about him?" Killua asked with a cock of his head.

Gon scratched his head, "Well, I just thought about it but we don't actually know his name yet. Er, well, to be told the truth, we actually don't know anything about him." He pointed out.

Killua sighed. "That's because every time we try to communicate with him, he just closes us out as if we aren't equal to him or if he were in a higher position compared to us." "I suppose so, but I really want to be friends with him."

"Why, Gon?" The highly-trained assassin asked in an indistinguishable tone. "Why do you want to be friends with everyone? Are you not afraid that they might backstab you?" He asked in a more firmer manner.

Killua is a trained killer. No, scratch that, he is a highly-trained killer. When he was young, he experienced a way of living that is referred to as 'hell' by normal people. Due to that, he saw the darker side of the world. A side where betrayal, conspiracy, blackmail, and deceit are an everyday thing. Fearing for his innocent friend, who experienced the opposite, he asked him to get the black-haired boy to think about his actions that might lead him to danger. But at the same time, he also wanted to know why and how can a person be so kind and friendly.

Gon chuckled a soft, playful tone. "Oh Killua, friends are good. They will not harm you like that. That's why their called 'friends'!"

Killua gave a soft smile, but deep down, only he knew it was fake.