Episode VI

==A/N==

Good day, fellow wattpad users!

So, I've joined the Winter 2015 [Hunter X Hunter Watty Awards.]
This book, Obsidian Butterfly, is found in the Other/Mixed Media Section. Please vote by commenting on the book, because I really want to win! The voting ends at January 17, 2016, and please vote by then! I'd be so happy and if I win, so please support this book I'd work hard on. I know it has fewer chapters compared to the other Hunter X Hunter Fanfics, but please understand that I will do my best in updating and making it better.

Thank you so much your support and lovely comments on this book! I seriously am so thankful!!!

And with that, let's start, shan't we?

Enjoy.

It's been around twelve hours since the Third Phase started.

So far, it's been only I and the idiot clown.

The door opened and in came a slender robotic human with tiny strips of metal piercing its skin. It really does look fascinating, almost like an alien.

"Ah, I'm the third?" Its voice cracked robotically. Though somehow, its mouth had not even moved an inch while forming the rhetorical question.

I've decided that this was officially the first ever human that actually is worth remembering. It looked barely human in every sense and it felt irrelevant to state its gender. But it would be even more confusing if I didn't call it by its true gender.

As I was observing him quite discreetly, he had a staring contest with the clown who sat in a parallel direction as I. "Hisoka, you weren't first." The applicant #301 asked in a manner which sounded much more like a statement than a question to be answered.

Nonetheless his weird manner of asking, the clown answered him, with the same exact smile he used to frighten the not-yet-dead weaklings in the exam. "Unfortunately so."

Another awkward quiet fell upon us as he started to find a spot for him to take a sit.

Somehow, at that moment, I suddenly had an unnatural feeling. It's the kind of feeling that you just had a hunch, and that, you seriously feel like it states the truth. Hmm, I really have no idea.

But something in me made me say it out loud.

=3rd Person's P.O.V.=

"Are you related to that silver-haired male?" The boy cocked his head as he asked Applicant #301, Gittarackur.

Right after he asked the robotic thing, the boy felt a sudden killer intent directed towards him. The boy didn't flinch or recoiled as he felt it; he only shrugged it off like it was nothing.

Due to this, both Hisoka and Gittarackur's interest on the boy spiked even more. It was really questionable whether the boy knew Nen or not, but if he didn't, then he had just used Ten unknowingly, to counter Gittarackur's 'killer intent.'

"I'm asking a question, human. Answer me!"

Gittarackur moved his robotic-like head towards the boy and stared at him without blinking. He hasn't stopped releasing his Nen. But instead of saying a positive or negative response, he gave a safe, but curious-filled response. "What makes you say that?"