Episode IV

=3rd Person's P.O.V.=

The emotionless boy cracked open; he finally showed an emotion. Only, it was not a positive emotion. It was one of anger, and full of murderous hatred. The old human was playing with him, all this time. He was even smiling.

Oh, how much the boy wanted to rip his smiling face off.

Eighteen minutes passed by since the start of the fight, and the boy's fingers had only brushed off the ball. Since, every time when he'd be able to come in contact with the ball, Netero would counter it in a flash. Needless to say, the boy was very impatient, and hated it when time was being wasted.

The boy had landed multiple, harsh hits to the human, yet it didn't seem to affect the smiling old filth. Little did the boy know, in every punch the contacted with Netero, incredible amounts of pain surged through his steel-like bones.

Netero himself was hugely impressed with the boy's strength. It was even more powerful and stronger than Killua's kick. Technically, if Netero was just a beginner in Nen, he would already be dead because of the incredible impact of the young boy's punch. Unfortunately, he wasn't not a beginner, but the master.

Amazingly, not a single drop of sweat was visible on both of them.

Gon and Killua were already gone by this moment. Apparently, the boy waited for them to finish first, stating that he wanted to see their attack sequence and test their intelligence. Secretly, he just didn't want them to witness their fight. Obviously, he didn't want them to see his moves.

But the boy was satisfied.

He saw the loud-mouthed's speed and the silver-haired's techniques. Judging by Killua's techniques, the boy narrowed down that he was a well-trained assassin. Unfortunately, not trained enough for the boy's standards.

The boy knew Netero was having the time of his life as he was teasing him. Taunting him, until the boy would be driven to the edge. How could a mere human overpower him? How?!

"Ugh!!!" The boy gave a bone-chilling growl.

He clutched his chest and stopped their high-speed spar as he ruffled, combed and pulled his hair like crazy. The boy was huffing and puffing, yet he still wasn't sweating. Then he glared at Netero who's smiling face was yet intact.

Suddenly, the boy released his murderous aura directly at Netero. Everything seemed to freeze as the temperature in the room dropped. It was like, the room got filled with ice. How else would you explain why the one and only witness had goosebumps all over?

The boy yelled out angrily, "Just STAY STILL you fucking piece of shit!"

Netero widened his eyes as he felt a tiny shiver crawl up his spine, and then, his felt that his limbs weren't functioning. Even for a moment, he felt his muscles constricting and his limbs freezing. Was it the boy's doing?

But that wasn't even the most surprising thing that happened, because after the boy raged, the boy clutched his head and gave an ear-piercing scream.

"Ahhhhh!!! It hurts, it hurts!!! Gahhh!!!!" Another scream. The volume was so powerful and high, that the scream woke up everyone in the blimp.

"I- Ahhh!!!!! N-no more-!!!!"

It sounded like he was in so much pain, so Netero decided to quickly help the boy. He rushed to the boy but before he did, the boy fell down --head first-- and became unconscious, but the boy didn't stop crying and wailing for the pain to stop.