Episode III

I walked around the old human's blimp as I activated my autopilot mode while sinking deeper unto my thoughts. I would say that this airship is fairly maintained and well air-conditioned, judging by the absence of dirt and coolness of the air present.

Quite a few moments ago, the old human who's name was apparently Netero --not that I had a single bit of care-- told us that he was the chairman and whatnot. Spitting out nonsense, like we are free to do whatever until we reach our next exam point, and etcetera. To be honest, I barely listened to his apparent speech, I mean, why should I listen to a mere human's words? Ridiculous.

Again, I was the only one that passed the actual Phase Two.
I've never set fire to a creature actually, and I don't know how to use a knife properly, and by proper, I mean not killing. For heaven's sake, I don't even know what's 'pig' or 'pork'. I simply followed the other humans' path and finally saw a 'pig,' and killed it. Simple as that.

Hmm, why did the human judge felt pleased of my creation? I only sliced it into an interesting shape and added leafy edible objects at the side. I didn't came up with the recipe actually, for I remember stealing something similar to what I presented. So perhaps, I copied the taste of the food I stole?

It's not that marvelous, right? I'm just a beginner. I simply steal food for amusement, because after the tortuous years of my imprisonment, I surpassed a human's necessary daily intake of food. I barely ate, so I still do wonder why am I, after all these years, still existing in this pathetic world they call Earth.

Oh well.

I finally shut down my thoughts and realized that I have reached the location on which humans cook their food. I blinked three times before I headed towards the bench that was right beside the clear wide window that showed the sparkling lights of city.

I sat down inaudibly and rested my chin on my hand.

I stared at the view below, and ran my fingertips at the smooth surface of the glass window. The city lights certainly look like dazzling jewels, but I don't necessarily need to like it, right?

For me, the view isn't the city, but the dimly shimmering stars in the night sky. The moon like a perfect circle as she watches the city with sadness lanced in her caring eyes. The stars like fireflies as they give everlasting light. Can't humans see that they're killing their own planet? Perhaps not, humans are just too stupid for words.

Tapping the table that went with the bench, I started to hum a classical tune that my mother used to sing for me, that is, until that day. Slowly I closed my eyes and got lost in the fresh memory of my past. Still, I never stopped singing her lullaby.

Mom, I miss you.

=Gon's P.O.V.=

"I-iteee! That chef really didn't hold back, I mean, kicking us out?! We just wanted food!" Killua grumbled and gave a 'hmpf' as he folded his arms. Glaring at door for a moment before he turned around to face me. "Hey Gon, I got something for you~" He raised his voice up an octave higher.

I blinked and tried to read his thoughts, then failing miserably when I realized that I couldn't read minds. "Nani?" I finally asked. The best friend smirked and pulled out a chicken leg. "Tada!" He held out a peace sign. "I got one for me too!" He suddenly pulled another one, and I widened my eyes.

"Woah! Suge, Killua!!! When did you got them?" I asked, still awestruck. Killua scratched his head, "When he wasn't looking?" Then a tiny shade of pink dusted his cheeks. "Stop it, it's embarrassing!"