CHRISTMAS!

Alright, less go my weirdos (that is what im gonna call you all :3)

You wake up to the sound of little giggling beside your bed. You turn over and squint your eyes and see your husband doing the same to you. "Something tells me we're about to be attacked." you whisper. Mark looks at you with sleepiness in his eyes. The giggling splits off and ends up on each side of the bed. Mark mouths "One...Two..." He pauses for a second. "Three!" You quickly sit up and grab your 4 year old son, Eddie and Mark grabs his twin sister, Maddi. Your son has your personality and eye color, but Marks hair. Your daughter has Marks personality, eye and hair color. "What do you guys think you're doing?" "It's Christmas mommy!" Your daughter yells. "Get up, we want to open pwesents!"

You look at Mark "Well wait a minute. What time is it Y/N?" Mark asks you. You look at the clock that rested on your bed side table. "It is...*groans* 8:47 in the morning." That's not that early, but what can you say, you are not a morning person. "Ok, we'll eat breakfast first and then open presents ok?" "Otay daddy." They say with big puppy-dog eyes. "Go ahead and sit at the table, we'll be there in a minute." I say as I stretch.

As they get up and run down the hall in their little custom p.js that says 'My daddy's a famous YouTuber', you chuckle at the sound of them playing with your golden retrevier, Chica. "And if I see any thing around or under that tree touched, I will chop your little hands off!" You yell, then hear giggling and barking in the distance. Mark looks at you, shaking his head. "I love you Y/N and I'm glad that I get to wake up with you everyday, and especially with those two 'things' running around" "I love you too. And you helped make those 'things'." You both look into each others eyes and start to lean in. You are about to kiss when you get interrupted, "Mommy, daddy come on!" You and Mark chuckle and head down the hallway with his arm around your shoulders.