"I'm learning that you talk a lot, you ramble when you're nervous." He smiled a faint smile.

I blushed. "I am."

"You shouldn't be, not wit me. I want you to be able to relax 'round me."

"Wanna know what I want?"

"What?"

"I wanna see the side of you that no one gets to see."

"You have already." He looked at me like he wanted another kiss.

"Good-" I was gonna say so much about our new found relationship or whatever, but the look on his face distracted me. "What?" I giggled.

"Your lips. They're moving, but not in the right place." He held my waist and his lips met mine. I draped my arms over his shoulders. He parted my mouth with his tongue and eased it into my mouth. Our tongues twirled once again, they danced. He pulled his tongue out after some time and he sucked my lip like I did him. He let go and looked me in my eyes. I blushed.

We kissed again. Ohhhh, this is something I can definitely get used to.

"Now I gotta take you out." He said.

"Like a date?" I grinned.

"Yeah. We were just hanging out before. It's a little different now."

"You're not gonna change, are you? I like the way you are. I like the way we are."

"Nope. I'm still gonna be the same rude sarcastic bastard. Except now, I gotta be a little bit more of a gentlemen."

"That's fine. I'm okay with that."

"You know what this mean, right?"

"You can admit that I'm cute now?" I grinned.

"You're beautiful, baby.." Oh, Jesus. The tone of his voice, the look in his eyes. My heart! My freaking heart and soul! I'm dying on the inside. Don't fall apart, Beyoncé.

"You fine as hell, BK, but your beauty ain't what I'm talkin' 'bout."

"Then what?"

"You have the honor of going with me to my prom."

"I have the honor?" I raised my eyebrow. He really tried me.

"That's what I saaaaaaid!" He sang.

"It's obviously thee other way around, but okay. I'll be your date, and you can be mine."

"Ayyyee! I like this." He smiled, which caused me to giggle.

"Me too. We should go out now." I said not wanting to wait.

"What you wanna do?"

"TC?" TC is the Town Center located in Cerritos. It's like forty five minutes away. It has all sorts of popular shopping stores, nail salons, restaurants, movie theater, and a ferris wheel. It's really chill.

"That sounds perfect. Since this is a date and whatnot, I gotta get sexy."

"Oh Lord. As long as you don't look better than moi." I pointed to myself.

"Yo fly gotta match my fly."

"Once again, it's thee other way around."

"Whatever, same difference." He shrugged.

"Well. Chop chop! Get dressed. I know you have the Cool Grey's. You should wear them, and match my fly." I'm wearing my Cool Greys 11's, light blue jeans, and grey v-neck t shirt with a tiny pocket on the right side.