~Time Pass~

The four teens -well not for Jack, actually- and Tooth were about to go in North's workshop, Jack opened the doors when an arrow shot above his head.

"What the-?" Jack asked facing to the direction where the arrow was.

"Ah! Jack, Merida, Hiccup, Rapunzel!" North exclaimed with joy, "I have gifts for you!"

"Gifts? It's not even Christmas yet.." Merida questioned while shoving Jack away to face North.

"Well.. gift giving is not just for Christmas" North smiled, "And I think you might like it, but I will give it to you later I have work to do" North finished leading them to their room. 

Hiccup opens their door and directly flops into their bed, "I think I'm gonna take a nap.." and with that Hiccup drifted off to sleep.

"Yeah... let's just talk about your memory problem tomorrow.." Merida said to Rapunzel as she went to the bathroom to freshen up for bed.

Rapunzel nodded to herself and went out of the room and went to the window sill where Jack always stays when he wants to be alone and just think.

Jack noticed and followed her, she saw her thinking in deep thoughts, "Hey" he said weakly.

 "Oh, hey.. aren't you gonna sleep? It's getting late.." Rapunzel said shifting her position on the window sill.

 Jack sat down next to her, "Well I noticed you getting out of the room and I was just checking if you were uhm.. okay.."

"Awe.. that's sweet of you.. but really I'm just fine just got a lot in my head lately"

"Like what?"

"Like who's messing my memories? Why is he or she messing with it? What did I do to deserve this? Everytime I ignore a question another just pops up my mind" Rapunzel said as she put her head into her palm, sighing shakily.

Jack felt pity for her, "It's going to be alright. We'll figure everything out tomorrow" Jack let out a small smile to cheer up the blonde.

"Thanks, Jack" Rapunzel said a slight smile in her face.

They talked a little more about their past or what they can remember about it.

"Have you ever thought of that this guardian thing was just a dream or a nightmare that you can't wait to wake up to find it really was just a dream?" Rapunzel asked eagerness and slight confusion written in her face.

Jack tensed a little but recovered and fought for words to answer, Rapunzel saw his uncomfortable image and felt guilty by her question, 'If you don't want to answer, it's ok, I was just asking if you ever-"

"Well I have actually.." Jack cut her off, finding the ground interesting to look at in the particular moment, "Before I became a Guardian and knew my past, I never wanted to become one of the Guardians. I just wanted to have fun and be seen by people not just by believing in me... I wanted to be human or be normal again..." Jack finished raising his head and stared at Rapunzel's eyes.

Rapunzel felt guilty but just nodded, "Can I tell you a secret?"

"Sure" Jack said recovering from Rapunzel's last question, which was still popping in his mind.

Rapunzel took in a deep breath, she looked at Jack straight in the eyes, "Don't freak out or tell anybody, ok?"

Jack was confused but nodded eventually. Rapunzel then closed her eyes and started... singing?

"Flower gleam and glow" While she sang her hair started glowing this caught Jack's attention, but in the corner of his eyes he swore he saw one of Sandy's dream sand form while Rapunzel sang but then he just slide it through his mind and thought it was Merida's or Hiccup's dream..

 "Let you powers shine

Make the clock reverse

Bring back what once was mine

What once was mine...."

After she sang she opened her eyes and hoped Jack wouldn't freak out, "When did you know you had this kind powers?" Jack asked in awe of what he had seen.

Rapunzel played with her fringe and answered, "I knew it two days ago when I was alone in our room painting when suddenly a song came into my mind..." Jack placed a hand on top of her's, "I sang it then suddenly my hair started glowing.."

"Oh.." was what Jack can only say.

Jack saw a single tear roll down Rapunzel's cheek, he raised his hand and wiped the tear with his thumb.

Rapunzel smiled at him, "Well it's getting late I should sleep now.. Night Jack" Rapunzel said and kissed Jack on the forehead which left Jack a shade of red.

"Oh...uh... Ni-night Punz" Jack stuttered and mentally slapped himself.

When Rapunzel was out of sight, Jack heard a menacing laugh, "Jack, Jack, Jack... falling in love with a fellow companion, I see?" Jack analyzed the voice then suddenly remembered that dark voice, "Pitch"

"Ah.. Jack. You remembered! I see you have gotten new recruits? A hard headed princess, a wimpy viking, and a fragile princess... how sad" Pitch taunts

"Fragile Princess?" Jack asked

"Oops, you didn't know? What a shame.." Pitch said his voice fading.

Jack shook his head in confusion and noticed Pitch was gone, he let out a hard sigh then went to their room...

~

(A/N):

           Guuuuuuuuuuuuys!!!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry!!!!!! So sorry for not uploading earlier!!! It's just that school and all...

             I'm so sorry.. I'm not sure if this is long enough for you or worth the time I haven't spent updating... Okay I'm juggling schedules right now, I have a test this coming Monday-Friday, I'm warming up for our sports event coming soon, and I have to practice with my group mates on a dance were having. So... I'm doomed.. I'm to lazy to re-read so just comment if there are any errors..

              I hoped you like this chapter if you do press that sexy vote button and please comment any errors or slight improvment for the story or such... and if you have time please share it to your friends.

P.S. 

I might update late again and please don't leave my story or me *puts best sad/puppy face*

P.P.S.

Like my new username? ;)

                Adios~! my lovely readers!~

                                                          -TheGirlDudePT