Chapter 1 | First Meet

Halo! Okay currently I'm in this fandom. Sorry :') but I'm still working on other fan fictions but you know I know how to start a fan fiction but still struggle how to end it so yea. Please understand hahahaha. Give me strength! Thank you.

===

[Hayoung's POV]

I was struggling with all things. Drama, photoshoots, commercials, dance covers and stuffs. Like duh I've been through a lot. That year was the 9th year of I've been an actress. And I was 17. And next year, BYE SCHOOL.

But people say, be an idol is harder. Because they need to make comebacks one after another. And practice everyday. Like wow that's gonna be tired. I was glad that I was not one of them. I was pretty sure my older brother was like that. Poor him.

I was in my room, was lying down on my bed, staring at the ceiling and thinking.

Suddenly I received a message;

Hey hayoung-ah! What are you doing? Don't tell me that you forget that I invited you to our fan signing. It's almost the time! I'm waiting for you.

That was from my older brother. And argh I forgot that I needed to come there. Why the heck he wanted me to go there. He gave me a 'special' ticket and I needed to DISGUISE AS A FAN. ERGH. Since I was an actress..

So I just combed my hair and just tied in really messy bun and wore a cap. I was too lazy to change to a better outfit so I just wore red tshirt and blue jeans and added black cardigan. I looked at the mirror and thought, this is enough for me. I smiled. I liked things that is simple. And I didn't like to put effort in dressing up.

I was drove by my manager to the fan signing. "So you're going to meet your brother personally before or.." My manager asked.

"Nahhh they must be busy before it start so it's okay, I just going to sit in the crowd and get the signatures from them and go home. That's it. Haih.." I sighed while looked outside. And I can see there was a lot of fans although I was not at the place yet. And they were screaming or chanting or something loudly.

And my manager keep pushed button of the thing (idk what that thing called XD) that made sounds to tell the people to move aside.

AND FINALLY I reached the place and my manager parked at nearby place and waited till end.

I entered the place and wow the place was packed and loud. I barely survived there. It was hard to breathe.

I sat on my sit and it was kind of near with the stage. Indeed, my brother really wanted me to see him clearly. He wanted me to see how 'good' he was so he could show off after that. Pft.

Bad luck was on my side that day because a fan beside me was a fan of my brother. Gosh she was keep fangirling about my brother. I can hear the sound of fangirl CLEARLY. :')

×××

[Hayoung's brother's POV]

I've been waiting there like for ages long. Gosh where the heck was she. I sighed.

"Get ready guys! 2 more minutes to go!" Scoups hyung shouted and guess what, he was just beside me. I thinked my ear was going to be deaf for a second.

But I still worried. Why Hayoung still not here. If she was not coming, I was going to make her suffer be my slave for her entire life.

So I made a decision to peek at the audience to check if she was there or not. AND YES! She was there, wore something so casual yet outstanding because of that sunglasses. It was so obvious. Gosh I need to teach her how a life of celebrity is.