foreword

S P E L L B O U N D

FIVE HUNDRED YEARS AGO, Prince Antoine Rousseau Machiavelli was forced to marry the enemy's daughter in order for the two kingdoms to be finally at peace. Finding it absurd, he rejected the Princess and scoffed at her face. Wanting to take revenge, the Princess cursed him and his kingdom; Freezing everyone in sight and putting the Prince into a deep slumber. Thus, the legend begins.

Five hundred years later, Heather Sterling, a broke twenty-year-old girl (who still lives with her three aunts, by the way), is desperately looking for a job. So even on a cold stormy night, she rushes off to the museum hoping to get lucky enough to be hired.

Walking around the museum, drunk while holding a bottle of wine; she would never have thought that in her drunken state (that caused her to sort of hallucinate), she would accidentally break the curse,

—and wake the sleeping prince from his slumber.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

E P I G R A P H

I know you,
I've walked with you
Once upon a dream
I know you,
the gleam in your eyes
is so familiar agleam.

-Sleeping Beauty

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

D E D I C A T I O N

For those who dreams
of having their happily
ever after,
may you find someone
worthy enough to be
part of it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

s i d e - n o t e : I didn't give too much information about the curse & legend in the extended summary since it will be posted in the next chapter anyway. So if you're still a bit confused of the story, then that's okay. The next chapter will enlighten you with enough information. This short story is inspired by Sleeping Beauty and I just kind of added a few twists and stuff.

u p d a t e : tba

w a r n i n g : a lot of cussing + sexual innuendos + people who sadly doesn't use their brains.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄