EXTRA

「Chou's p.o.v」
                       "What should I wear? What should I wear? " I keep asking myself. I keep looking in my wardrobe. I still don't figure out how should I look like when I get to the airport to see Nam-joon. 
                  "Still thinking about what to wear? "suddenly a voice approaches me from the door. I turn and luckily it was Chae-jun. "Yaa.. ~What happened here? " I know it's must because my room looks so mess with clothes and shoes were shattered on the floor.
                  I run to her. "Chae-jun you really need to help me."
                 "Okay.. I see that."Chae-jun said and taking some of my clothes on the floor.
                 "Yaa... ~what happened in this room? "unexpectedly Ga-hyeon come to my room and together with the other girls. "Your room looks so mess. "
                   "I was looking for something to wear. "I tell her.
                   "That's why you really need us, babe."Ga-hyeon pinched my nose like Jimin always do with her.
                          *****
                 Okay now here I am waiting for Nam-joon. He was a year older than me, but I prefer to call him Nam-joon only as he sometimes acting like a kid before . I was totally happy about Nam-joon coming to Korea. The others were keeps talking with each other. However, Yoon-gi oppa keeps moving his sight on me. He seems like wanna tell me something. So, I went closer to him.
                 "Oppa.. Is anything going fine? "I asked him. "You seem like worries about something? "
                  Yoon-gi oppa didn't answer my question. He turns to Ho-seok oppa and whisper something to him. Ho-seok oppa just shows a guilty looked and nod. "Chou... There is something I want to tell you... Its about Nam-joon.. "
                   I was in puzzle with Ho-seok oppa's expression. But, still keeping a smile on my face. "Really...? Tell me then? "I said wondering what he really trying to say.
                 Without having a chance to explain to me, suddenly Tae-hyung speak. "Look... Its Nam-joon. "Yoon-gi oppa turns to him. "He looks more handsome than before he leaves and...there is a girl next to him. "
                "A girl?  Maybe his mom.. "I monologue as I still don't see the girl yet.
                 "Hey, guys.. Nice to see you all again. "Nam-joon come pulling his things and approaching the others. And Tae-hyung was right, there is a girl with him. "Let me introduce you all... This is... "Suddenly Nam-joon stop his words as he see me. "Wait a minute... Who is this girl? "he pointed his index finger on me. "Never mind.. By the way, this is Hana,my future wife ."Nam-joon grab the girl's hand. The girl smile at us. She even wrapping her arms around Nam-joon's waist.
                  I turn speechless. My mind turns blank. I couldn't believe with what I just saw . "What he just said just now...? Did he just said 'future wife '...?And what the hell she's doing with Nam-joon..?" I want to ask for the truth between Nam-joon and Hana, but I don't brave enough to do so. I just pretend that I'm fine and keep smiling like an idiot. My face feels warm as I feel really ashamed with my ownself. I turn to the others and they only give me a guilty looked.
                        *****
A few days later.....
「Nam-joon's p.o.v」
At the Starbucks cafe...
                      "Did she have tried to call you or messaged you? "Yoon-gi asked.
                     I shake my head repeatedly side to side. "No.. She didn't. I am sure it must because a few days ago. Don't worry she will be better soon after knowing what I try to do. "
                    "But... How can you be very sure? Honestly, I feel guilty with her. "Jimin speak.
                   "I don't know... I just can feel it. "I said.
................
「Chou's p.o.v」
                  I went to my old high school. Its been 2 years since I graduated from the high school. The high school is empty since it was on Sunday. I walk around and looking at all the changes at the school. I even went to Ho-seok oppa's class  that used to be Seok-jin oppa's, Yoon-gi oppa's and Nam-joon(before leave Korea ) classroom before since they were classmates.
                 Lastly ,I went to my old class. As I opened the door I was surprise to see Il-hoon sitting on the chair where he used to sit before. He was surprised to see me too.
               "Chou... What you doing here? "He ask.
               I take my steps into the class and have a sit on the table where I used to sit before. "I just want to see any changes that been done for our school. What you doing here? "
                 Il-hoon leave his seat and went to the empty seat in front of me. He pulls the chair and take a sit. We sit face to face and I get a little bit awkward cause he never be too closer with me before. "Same as you. Furthermore, I am going to leave Korea next week cause I get offer to continue my study at Japan. "
                "Wow... I am glad to know that. And jealous with you. "I said and give a little giggle. He just give me a smile showing his white teeth.
                  "Are you sick? "Il-hoon me and moving his palm on my forehead. "You look not so well."
                 "Me... No... I'm fine. "I answer him trying to cover my real problem. "I'm just having fights with him.. "
                Il-hoon take off his palm from my forehead. "Him...? Sorry, I shouldn't touch you or your boyfriend might be mad if he knows that. Mian.... ~"
                "Never mind. We already break up. I should realize that long distance relationship will never succeed."I tell him. "Now he got another girl who is much better than me and they look perfect together. "
                         *****
15 December 20__
                "Mom... I'm going to Min-jyun's house now. I'll be back before 8."Chou look on her watch and the time shows it was right at 5:00 p.m. Chou put on her jacket as it was really cool  and the snow starts to fall.
..............
               As Chou arrived in front of Min-jyun's house, suddenly she saw a familiar couple coming to the next house which is Ho-seok's house. It was Nam-joon and Hana. Chou gradually press the door bell button and pretending that she didn't see them. A few minutes later, Min-jyun come to open the door and let her come.
                  "Mom.. We going to my room."Min-jyun said to her mother. And pulling Chou to her room. "I heard that Nam-joon already have a new girl, is that true? "
                Chou smiles and give a nod. "Yeah.. She is going to be his future wife. She is so beautiful... And she really fit with Nam-joon's dream girl.. "Chou explains at the same time trying to hold on her tear.
                 Min-jyun give her a guilty looked. She lend a tissue to Chou. "I know how does it feel. That feeling was just the same when Ho-seok oppa and Hyu-ra start to in relationships. But, unexpectedly they break up 3 months after that. So,never mind, I am sure Nam-joon oppa will be realize that you are his true love not Hana. " Min-jyun just look at Chou. "It's been a long time, you didn't have dinner with us, so tonight why don't join us? I'm sure my parent will love it. " Chou only give a nod.  "I feel guilty for her. Nam-joon oppa shouldn't tease her like this. " Min-jyun monologue.
                        *****
               The time keep ticking and Chou can hear clearly the sound of the needle moving from each number. All her family members already sleep. She let her room in the dark and only the light from her phone giving some light. She scroll down through her facebook page. She was looking at all her old posts including her birthday moment from the previous year. "I just wish this moment can be repeat." Suddenly, Chou's phone vibrates and rings and Min-jyun's number was appears on her phone screen.
               Chou gradually pick up the phone. "Hello... "
                "Yaa.. ~Chou... This is bad..  Seriously bad... "Min-jyun said sounds like something bad is really happened. "Nam-joon oppa.. He's.. "
                   "What? What happened to him? "Chou start to worry about Nam-joon.
                   "No time to explain. You better come and see him. I and Ho-seok oppa are already waiting for you right in front of your house."Min-jyun said in rush.
                  "I'll be out in a few seconds. "
.................
                 "So, what happened to Nam-joon? "Chou asked as she get out to see Min-jyun and Ho-seok. She was wearing her pyjamas and her jacket. Her hair was mess.
                 "Come with us.. "Ho-seok said. "You really need to come with us. " Chou give a worries looked on her face and nod.
                         *****
                  Chou stop her step as they arrive in front of they old school gate. "Wait a minute.. You said we're going to see Nam-joon, but why did you bring me here? And what is really happened to him? "
                   Min-jyun pull Ho-seok's sleeve. Ho-seok turns to her then to Chou. "Hmm... Later I'll explain it to you. Come.. Let go to your class. "
......................
                  Min-jyun hold tightly to Ho-seok's right hand, while Chou was walking next to Min-jyun. The hallway was dark and each class that they pass was dark as well only the light from Ho-seok's phone flashlight brighten their way. Once they pass in front of each class, Chou will crack her head to see inside of the class. She feels like someone is watching them.
                  "We are arrived. "Ho-seok said. "Chou, you can enter it first cause me and Min-jyun are going to my class before. "Ho-seok wrap his right hand on Min-jyun's shoulder. " Chou only give a nod. She is a little bit scared, but still pretending that she is fine.
                   As Min-jyun and Ho-seok walk away from Chou, she only keep her eyes on their back until they lost between the darkness. Chou put her hand on the door knob. Cold sweat starts to appear on her forehead. She slowly twisted on the door knob and ghost stories about school starts to pop up in her mind. But, she still twisting the door knob and slowly open the door. She doesn't see anything except the darkness. She then slide her hand in her jacket pocket to take her phone at the same time slowly takes a few steps to enter the dark class . 
                   Her eyes were close in sudden by a warm hands . She screams as she was in surprise. "Yaa....Oppa,what are you doing? "Chou asked, but the owner of the hand doesn't answer her question. She started to get scared a little bit more than before. "Oppa...? Is it you?" Chou asked again. "Yaa... Don't do this to me." She then hear like someone is turning on the switch of the lamps. Then the hand was move from her eyes.
                  "Happy Birthday ...!!!"Chou's eyes widen and she turns speechless to see everyone in the class great her . Only a few of her old classmates were not there. Even Min-jyun and Ho-seok were there.
               "Everyone....thanks... "Chou smile. She was really touch to see her friends. "But,my birthday is tomorrow. "Chou said.
                "No... Its 16 December already." Ga-hyeon speak a little bit loud. She looks on her watch. "Its already 12:10 a.m."
                  Chou slapped on her own forehead. "Yaa...~I forgot that it almost dawn. And why did you all do this to me? I am thankful with all of it, but I feel guilty. "
                 "Chou... Actually someone plan it for you. "Ga-hyeon said. Nam-joon was still standing quietly behind Chou. He just give a sign to Ga-hyeon to ask Chou to turn back. "He is right behind you. "
                  Chou gradually turns back. Without saying any words, Nam-joon gradually hug her. Chou was speechless and her eyes widen. She was feels cold on that time, but the warm body of Nam-joon which embracing her making her feel much warmer. Its been a long time, Nam-joon didn't hug her tightly and that's making her to stop holding her tear. "I miss you so much.... "Nam-joon whispers to her.
                   "No,you're not. You already have Hana. "Chou said. "She might be mad if she knows what you doing tonight at me. "
                  Nam-joon let her from his embraces. "Hana...?  So, you're jealous? "Nam-joon said jokingly. Chou bow down her head. Hana gradually went closer to Nam-joon. Nam-joon put his palm on Chou's head and mess up with her hair. "Sorry for teasing you. She is not my future wife or my girl. She is my cousin who is older 2 years than me. " Nam-joon said. "Now look at me. "Nam-joon persuade her.
                 Chou lift up her head. Hana and Nam-joon were standing in front of her. "Sorry, if we hurt you." Hana said. "By the way, I'm Kim Hana, nice to see you. "Hana greet her.
                  Chou's face turns blushy. She wipe her tears using her sleeve. "I'm the one who should asking for forgiveness, cause I misunderstand between you and Nam-joon. "
                  "Blame Nam-joon for his worst plan. "Hana said jokingly. "By the way, happy birthday. And guess what.... Nam-joon always talk about you. He said he really miss you especially when he makes you cry. "
                  "Yaa... ~Hana... You don't have to tell her about it. "Nam-joon suddenly speak.
                  Hana knock on Nam-joon's head. "Hana...?  I have told you before call me 'Hana noona'." Chou just give a giggle on them. The others were laughing at them. Su-jin with her camera taking pictures of that moment. Ho-seok was busy filming them too. 
                          *****
「Chou's p.o.v」
                    Last night was like a dream. I never expected that Nam-joon will plan such unusual birthday party for me. I love him and only him.

                        THE END