That's why Louis decided to take it into his own hands and get a job for himself so he can help with the finances. His parents hated it, but they knew they needed help and I was willing and Niall was as well. Only after all of the bills were payed and everyone was fed would the rest of my money go into a savings account for my own college finances.

My family came first in my life and that's just how it was and that's why this traffic jam was getting on my last fucking nerve today.

Suddenly, loud music can be heard from the car in front of us since their windows are rolled down all the way so that the sound can seep through the large cracks. I don't even give a shit who these fuckers are, but  I do know that they are going to be turning that shit down.

My hand goes to turn my window down on my door when Niall stops me. "Hey don't get into a fight with them," he tells me, with concern laced in his voice.

I give him a firm glare. "Why?" I ask him, not understanding why he wasn't going to let me beat these assholes up.

He sighs. "Because there's three strong alphas in that car up there, Lou, and I can tell that they aren't from around here. You can't handle them," he says, giving me a sad look trying to get me to stay in the car and ignore them.

I give him a faint smile, because I know that he was just worried about me and as much as I appreciated it. I could take care of myself. "That is dully noted. I will keep in mind that they are alphas from out of town when I'm cussing their asses out," I tell him with a smirk on my face. I didn't care how strong these alphas were, I was going to give them a piece of my mind.

I roll down my window never backing down from any challenge in my life. These alphas think they can just come into my town and do whatever the hell they want. Well they've got another thing coming!

"Hey! Bastard Alphas!" I shout at the expensive car in front of my beat-up pick up truck, their wealthy car making me a little bit jealous and just a tad bit mad at how these alphas seem to flaunt their wealth in our small town.

Three heads turn my way the second after the words are out of my mouth and I would be lying if I said these three identical Alpha triplets weren't at all attractive. "Turn the fucking music down or I will turn it down for you!" I shout out the minute I have their full attention.

The tallest and most dominant of the three triplets turns and gives me a smirk with his nice pink lips. "Oh sweetheart, I'd like to see you try," he tells me licking his plump lips, the same smirk still spread across them.

This makes me angrier than I was before, which was pretty angry as it was. When I go to grab my door handle Niall grabs a hold of my arm. "Please don't do this Louis." He pleads with me.

"Let go of my arm, Niall," I tell him, pissed off that he was actually keeping me from the challenge these triplets gave me.

Niall sighs, knowing that he wasn't going to win with me anyways he only hesitates for another second hoping I'll change my mind, before he let's go of my arm, letting me fight my own battles. I quickly grab ahold of the door handle and yank it open, stomping over to the front of the shiny black car that these arrogant alphas were driving.

The alpha sitting in the passenger seat, who's covered in about a million tattoos with a gray beanie placed on top of his head, covering the mop of curls identical to his other siblings, gives me a long smirk. "What do you plan on doing now, sweetheart?" He asks me, an eyebrow raised at me in question.

"You would like to know that wouldn't you?" I ask him with my own raised eyebrow.

I have been taking karate since I was a little kid, maybe ten years old and since then I have beaten up everyone in my school that screws with me it my little brother, that includes any alphas as well, so this should be a piece of cake.