6: Friends Come and Go...

A/N: I put a picture on what Olivia's house should look like. Check it out to the side :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got into my home trying to block out the conversation Artemis and Sarafina seemed to be highly interested about. And that is gushing over the Winchester brothers and how incredibly ‘sexy’ they are. Throughout the whole car ride to my distanced home, they were going on and on about which Winchester is more attractive. I swear to goodness that if I had eaten something, I would’ve puked right then and there in the car. Just imagine your friends talking about how hot your brother is. You don’t want to hear any of that, now would you?

            I threw my bag onto the couch the moment I entered my house. “Ok, make yourselves comfortable. We got things to discuss, Artemis,” I said, going into the kitchen to get myself a glass of water. I went back out to see Artemis sitting on the couch awkwardly and Sarafina looking at all the papers Sam just left around the room. Looks like Dean and Sam went out to find the demon while I was out.

            I took a sip of my water and placed it on the coffee table. I sat on my comfy chair next to the couch and looked over at Artemis. Sarafina decided it’s best to just sit down next to the blonde, keeping her lips shut until relevant. “So, what’s your story with Violet? Seems to me that you two are connected. You already knew that Violet was a leprechaun.”

            Artemis grimaced once I mentioned her name. “How do you even know about these things?” she asked me out of curiosity.

            I glanced over at Sarafina and she nodded. Artemis may be a bit of a chatter box but it’s not like she’s much of a gossiper. So I decided to tell her, “I’m a hunter. We hunt the supernatural,” I rubbed the back of my neck before continuing on. “Only the bad ones though. Ok, I’ve told you about what I do. You have to tell me about you and Violet. You’re obviously just a human.”

            “Yeah, just your typical teenage girl,” Artemis said with a shrug. It was interesting to have seen her transition from this hyper, babbling blonde into a person that was surprisingly calm about telling me her secrets. “Violet and I are bound to one another.”

            “How so?”

            “There was this book. My mom bought it at an auction because it was like some sort of antique and it’d look nice on the shelf just as decoration. She loves those things. So I read it through some of the pages one day because I was just bored. I saw it was this book filled with weird words and spells and stuff. I said one of them because just for kicks… And then she appeared out of nowhere. I promise that I didn’t know that anything would happen. Because, magic.”

            “Violet popped out of nowhere?”

            “Yeah. She said I was in command… so…”

            “Artemis, you do know that’s technically enslaving someone,” I scolded with narrowed eyes. She winced at my sudden rough tone. I almost felt sorry for doing so because Artemis is a nice person.

            “I couldn’t pass the opportunity!” She defended herself quite loudly to get her point across. “I’ve been a fan of One Direction since the beginning of time! So… I asked her if I could become close to them in some sort of way then she could go back home whenever she wants to.” I could see her blue eyes shining with this childish enthusiasm as she relived the memories of this happening while talking about it. “Violet made it happen! The next day, I found myself in a life where I’ve always been Zayn’s step-sister and everyone believed it.”  I was a fan of One Direction but I never got into their personal info like a lot of Directioners. So how was I to know if there was something weird going on with Artemis suddenly popping onto the Malik family tree?