1: That Could've Been Better Planned...

I never intended for this to happen. I didn’t mean any of this to become reality. Although it has always been a dream of mine, I never wanted it to be real. Why did I let it happen? Why didn’t I do anything to prevent this to happen? I got them in trouble. They were never supposed to find out this sort of life, the whole other world hidden by millions of people. It has always been there though, creating chaos along its path. But we’ve stopped it. Oh god, if only it didn’t have to be him and the others. I didn’t want him to see who I truly was. I was simply doing a job. Get the job done and leave. But that didn’t happen because I fell in love. I caused this to go wrong because I got too close. I have opened myself up like a blooming flower and my vulnerability was high. This is what I have done. I got them in trouble. I brought them into the monstrosity they will now never forget.

            God, I am so sorry, Louis.

            I quickly put my purple highlighted hair into a ponytail and pulled out my dagger from the hand-made pockets on the side of my boot. I twirled it effortlessly in my hand as I tiptoed stealthily closer to my prey. It was lucky that I can be light on my feet or I would be dead meat in barely a second. I saw his back turned towards me, not expecting what is coming to him. The brothers’ eyes widened a bit at the sight of me but they didn’t make a sound and kept their attention at the demon that manipulated those hours before.

I gripped the dagger tighter in my hands, knowing well how to control such a dangerous weapon. I was getting nervous in every second I have made my way closer to the horrid midnight haired demon. Any moment, she can turn and rip me limb from limb. I can’t let that happen, I can’t let fears take me over. I held my dagger higher into the air, making sure it’s at the same level well her heart she be located.

“Thump, thump, thump… Silly young girl. Your heart is proof enough.” Just as the demon swerved around, I slashed the dagger into her arm and she winced in pain. “Holy water!”

“You got to admit that I’m a lot more clever than that, b*tch,” I hissed with a manic smirk. I swung my arm towards her again and managed to cut her cheek. She shrieked as her face burned with the holy water I have dipped my dagger in. The woman grabbed onto my arms and forcefully pushed me backwards. With the thud of the wall against my back, I let out a grunt. Before I knew what was coming, her fist collided into my cheekbone and I staggered a bit.

There was one of my mistakes. I can’t let my mind wander for a short moment or the opponent gets the advantage.

She managed to press her arm against my neck, attempting to choke me. I had a hand to push away. Her other hand was onto the hand that I was holding the dagger. So now I was trying my best to not let this demon choke or break my neck. I was able to gather my strength and push her away. This gave me the chance to escape and give a blow to the gut. She definitely didn’t enjoy that move.

She thrust me onto the floor with great power. I must’ve slid on that concrete ground for a couple yards. I happened to end up at the boys’ feet once I stopped. The black eyed b*stard pounced onto me and started knocking me hard in the head. I got in a few good punches here and there but I knew how strong she actually was.

            Then she suddenly stopped; her face completely blank and a dark liquid spilling from her ruby red lips. A bright light flashed in her veins then she fell onto me dead. I glanced up to see a bloody dagger in his hand. They have managed to cut themselves free from the impressively tied ropes. “God dammit, Ollie,” Dean groaned. Both of the Winchester boys stared down at me with bewildered expressions. I pushed the limp body off of myself and stood up, grimacing a bit to the flaring pain in my ankle. I must have twisted it as that demon knocked me down.