5: 1 2 3 4 to the 5 Baby, I'm Counting on You

A/n: Bonus points if you know where I got the title from. It's pretty easy to be honest.

I'm apologizing in advance because there's no One Direction in this one but I highly enjoyed writing it.

Oh and have a picture of Olivia Bayani on the side :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I knew there was something about her," Dean muttered, glancing over at Sammy right after I told them that Violet is a fairy.

"I am guessing she's a leprechaun because of her size and she doesn't have dwarven ears or anything. She looks like a normal human," I replied. The Winchesters nodded agreeing.

"Oh yeah, before I forget, someone is here for you," Sam piped up. I knitted my eyebrows as to who would visit me. On cue, a brunette girl entered the area where the three of us were standing next to the front door.

"Sarafina!" I squealed as I tackled her into a crushing hug. Sarafina was a young hunter just like I was but I don't believe that she has met the infamous Winchester boys before.

Sarafina has this complicated thing going on that most hunters wouldn't be pleased with. She was the girl that would attempt to make friends more rather than ganking. Then again, her twin sister turned into a vampire. Her sister, Augustine is the sweetest vamp I have ever met.

When I first encountered the Douglas twins, it was tragic. It was the very day that Augustine was bitten and changed forever into a creature of the night. This was around nearly three years ago and the two of them were passing by the town because they were on a hunting trip.

But, there was this one guy named Ralston who was dating Augustine for the longest time and they just so happen to be able to meet in my town. It was their first year anniversary. They were utterly in love with one another. But I couldn't even imagine the expression on Augustine's face when her boyfriend told her he was a 300 year old vampire. Sarafina didn't know at the time but Augustine went 'full-Bella' and decided for herself that he wants to be with Ralston forever.

And that's basically how I met them because Papa heard about how there's this vampire couple running around stealing hospital vans that were filled with donated blood pouches. But I was on their side because I found out how nice the girls and Ralston were. I couldn't bare to let them all be killed because they were 'monsters'. Plus, Sarafina had nothing to do with it but since she's sisters with a newly vamped chick, she would be killed too. So I had helped the three of the escape before Papa could find out who it was. Sarafina, Augustine, and Ralston continued to hunt after all that has happened (only the bad creatures).

And we exchanged numbers, so we have always kept in touch. Although I am quite surprised with the visit. "What are you doing here, Sari?" I asked her. She glimpsed over to the boys behind me with an unsure look and realized that she wanted to talk to me in private. "Dean, Sam we're gonna go up into my room, ok?"

They were alright with it.

I lead Sarafina up the stairs and into my room. I got the chance to see that Gus was enjoying some wrestling on the television in the guest room. He looked all well even when he was punctured days before. After I talk to Sarafina, maybe I can mention to him that he's ok to go to his own home and be with his family. Dean was able to call Gus's home and leave a voicemail saying they were in strict business and Gus might have to stay for a couple days over security issues. I didn't understand how that lie worked but as long as he's off the hook I guess.

I entered my room and closed the door behind me as Sari sat onto the edge of my bed. "Alright, what's going on?" I questioned her straight away.

"Hunters want to hunt us," a male voice answered from behind me. I let out a shriek of surprise as I spot Augustine, Ralston, and a new guy in the corner of my room.