Driven (BIGBANG)

Zacznij od początku

He walks close to me, closer than the average person in a regular conversation. I smile, a light blush creeping up on my face when I say, "To torture you, obviously." A grin spreads on my face.

He grabs my shirt, pulling me closer. His smirk creeps on his face; I imagine I feel the whisper of his breath when he says, "Not torture if you like it." Then he releases me, and walks past me. A thousand innuendos going streaking through my head. I need help.

"I'm driving." He mentions nonchalantly as I'm left standing there, breathing hard and feeling as if I'm not breathing. He does things like that to me all the time and he usually on does it to me, but occasionally to Seungri too. Seungri's also kinda close to TOP, so he must do it to his friends. I'm overanalyzing. God, I need to get my mind off of him.

What was I thinking about again? Hell, what can I think about besides him?

He sticks his head back in the door, I'm still planted firmly where I was down the hall. "Are you coming, Dae?" There's a trace of uncertainty in his voice; almost as if he was afraid I wasn't coming anymore. That makes me smile - that TOP actually wants me (for something at least).

"Have I ever been known to stand you up?" I feign hurt, and let my mind self squeal in delight when I realize the way I phrase the rhetorical question sounds like we're going on a date. How I wish.

A genuine smiles spreads across his face, causing my chest to warm, and he says softly, "Never."

He leaves, knowing I'll follow him. Hell, I'll follow him for the rest of my life. Even if it leads to nowhere. But that ever-so-slim chance of it leading somewhere.. I smile to myself and unglue my feet, walking to the door.

Once in the car, I refocus my brain on the task ahead. It wasn't really about shopping, it was more about getting TOP's mind off of his worries - script, music, Ji. I look down at my feet at the last one. He thinks he hides it well, but everyone else knows he's aggravated at Ji - and has been since we started. He is always so polite though, and he has many good days where he is kind to Ji, so the problem really goes unmentioned. And I don't think he's actually upset at Ji, just upset at Ji's position. I mean, TOP has worked really hard for the success he has - not that Ji hasn't but... Ji has kind of always been in the music business. Except for those few years he bailed when he wasn't sure he wanted to be a musician****. Plus TOP is older, and Ji always asks for his help when big decisions need to be made... I can see why he would be so upset.

I snap out of my thoughts when a finger snaps in my face. "Anyone home up there?" TOP asks me, mimicking my question earlier. He places the hand he snapped in front of my face on my seat's head piece. I push away the desire for him to place that hand on my shoulder, around my waist.

Wait, didn't he ask me a question?

"Yeah, I'm just thinking sorry." I apologize, a sheepish smile forming on my face.

One side of his lips curl up and his voice is warm. "I've never seen you that quiet for so long. Especially with it just being the two of us."

I imagined the extra meaning in the last sentence. Yup, totally did. "Sorry," I apologize again, not sure what else to say. No one else tangles up my words and frees my voice at the same time like TOP.

"Watcha thinking about?" TOP is striving to keep the conversation alive. I know he likes talking especially when it's just the two of us. I shiver at that saying again - just the two of us. I must have thought up the extra meaning..the added weight.

What was I thinking about again? Dangit, I suck at remembering; I only remember thinking about him and I doubt he wants to hear that.

"You know, I honestly don't remember." I say, laughing. He laughs too, making snide comments about how I probably just don't want to tell him what I'm thinking about.

He's only partially right, and a little white lie never hurt anyone. Actually it could save our friendship and me from coming out of the closet.

We've reached the gates that lead to the closed shopping center. You have to provide ID to get in, not because celebrities are noobs, but we like to shop in peace too.

Once we show our IDs, the gates open and TOP drives slowly in. He turns to see a crazy grin plastered on my face, and a little smile comes from him out of finding my expression funny. There's a sparkle in his eyes, different that usual but I don't try to figure it out. He moves slightly away from me and says, "What?"

I feel like I've made him slightly uncomfortable but I can't get this look off my face. Instead I giggle (oh god did I really just giggle), and say, "Nothing. It's just always fun to shop with you."

He parks the car and says, "Of course it is. When it's just you and me, times like this are perfect." He smiles, full blown, and then gets out of the car.

'You're perfect..' I think, wishing I didn't imagine that extra meaning hiding in his words.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

A/N:

*Daesung once had voice nodules (common for singers) that he had to get surgery to remove.

**Ji said once that his prized possessions are his clothes (hats, shoes, etc) because once you lose them, you can't get them back.

***Happened in a real interview. Dae said his smile, Taeyang said his dancing, GD said his song writing skills, Seungri said his confidence, and TOP said his butt cheeks.

****GD actually left the industry for a few years, unsure if he wanted to be a musician.

I hope you liked this chapter! I tried to make it longer. If you don't like longer chapters, please leave a comment. This is my first story on here and I want to know what you guys think about it C:

Also, this story is not going to be a DaesungxTOP center but it will be a main part of the story. If you like this, if you don't, please leave a comment!! Kay, thanks. I'll upload soon again.