"You're just a little flat there mate."

Every single head in the auditorium turned to the back of the room, half of them gasping, some others screaming and Louis smiling widely at the sight of the curly haired lad.

"Not too bad though, just use that diaphragm a bit more and you'll be perfect," Harry said through a quiet laugh as he walked down the aisle.

Louis glanced over to Michael, the teenager's jaw dropped and eyes wide as he saw Harry. But what he wasn't expecting was for the younger lad to actually walk up to Michael and take the guitar from him.

"Here, I'll show ya how it's done," Harry said, slinging the strap over his shoulder and looking over to Louis.

And just from that face Louis knew where this was going, it not even being a second later Harry was picking at the guitar, starting the same song Michael was playing before walking towards him. (A/N I Want To Write You A Sony by One Direction. Sorry, there aren't any good links !!)

"Harry," he warned, but just as he said it the younger lad started singing, coming even closer to him.

The kids and even Niall were in a laughing fit as they watched Louis get up from his seat and try to walk away from the curly haired lad. But Harry followed right after him, singing his song and making the older lad blush more and more with each second that passed.

Some of the students were even singing along, unable to contain themselves as they watched their teacher walk all over the auditorium, trying to get away from Harry who stayed right on his tail, unable wipe the smile off his face.

And when Louis saw some of the kids recording them he desperately wanted to groan, but instead just felt his face heat up even more, no doubt in his mind that at this point he was bright red. Harry was following right after him, singing one of his songs that was too cute for words and there was absolutely nothing Louis could do to stop any of this.

When it did stop though all the kids clapped and cheered, making Harry bow and Louis slap his arm.

"I just serenaded you, there is no reason for you to hit me," Harry said, his dimples popping out as he handed the guitar back to Michael.

Louis rolled his eyes playfully, noticing the not so subtle looks of everyone in the room watching them. "What are you even doing here?"

"Well hi to you too love," Harry laughed before pecking the older lad's cheek quickly. "I was just coming back from the gym and I remembered you didn't pack a dinner before you left the house this morning and I wanted to bring you some food."

"You live together?!" Michael asked wide eyed.

"No."

"Basically."

Louis narrowed his eyes at Harry, the younger lad shrugging because it was pretty much true. There was never a time they weren't sleeping at each other's places, it being like this since they came back from New York City two weeks ago. And when the kids looked over to Niall, silently asking which was true Louis couldn't help but grumble to himself as he saw the Irish lad nodding and snickering.

"We don't live together!" Louis groaned, rubbing his hands over his face. "Mr.Styles has his place and I have mine and that's that. I shouldn't even being talking about this with you guys."

"Mr.Tomlinson he's your boyfriend, just say Harry. That mister stuff is weird."

Louis looked over to Sara, clenching his jaw as this really shouldn't be something his students should be invested in. They weren't even dating, they haven't even been on a date yet because of how busy they've both been, Harry with his album coming out and the musical right around the corner. There was no time for dates, Louis not even able to remember the last time he went anywhere besides his house, Harry's flat or the high school.