Yandere! Neko x Reader

You have a broken family. Your mother left you and your father alone. When your father decided to go to Germany for work, he told you to go to his friend's children's house. You went there and saw two different half-animal beings: a half-rabbit and a half-cat/Neko. You smiled with joy.

"My friends are cute!" you said. "Hi to y'all!"

"Yay!" the half-rabbit said cheerfully and hugged you. "A new friend! I'm so happy to see you!"

Meanwhile, you saw the Neko looking strange. He is pink in cheeks.

"Hello," you said. "My name is (y/n) (l/n). My father told me that I was going to take care of you two cuties."

"Nice meeting you, Master (y/n)!" the two half-animals said. Then, the half-rabbit went near you. He curled onto your arms like you are his special friend.

"My name is Kai," he said. You walked towards the Neko. You petted him and he purred.

"And you," you said to the cat person. "What's your name, Neko?"

"My name is Naoya," the Neko purred. "It's nice meeting you, Master (y/n)..."

It was the day of your first stay in Kai and Naoya's house.

4 months later...

"Master (y/n)!" Kai called you. "Can you help me with my COC game?"

"Oh, sure," you said. "Wait until I finish my cooking. I'll be there."

When you went to Kai and played with him, Naoya stares at you but you didn't see it. He grasped his fists while watching you and Kai happily talking and playing.

Naoya started to feel rage against Kai. He put Kai's picture on his wall and threw deadly arrows on it. Later, he giggled thinking of you.

He he he he..... looks like Master (y/n) will only have a Neko with her. Don't forget that I love you, Master!

It was when the nightmare started.

You went home after buying groceries. Later, you heard a boy's scream from the house. You ran and ran until you saw...

Kai's corpse.

"KAI!!" you cried and went near Kai's body. "Why!? What would Naoya say about this!!??"

"I would say Kai's on the way of our love!" a loud voice said and you turned around. You saw Naoya covered in blood and holding an axe.

"N-Naoya!?" you screamed. "Why would you kill... Kai!? What's wrong with you!?"

"Nothing's wrong with me, Master (y/n)!" Naoya shouted. "I want to be with you, but you are always with Kai! You love rabbits, right!? NOW I'M FORCING YOU TO LIKE CATS!!!"

You screamed like crazy when the bloody Neko hugged you and loudly purred. You cried and you are trembling. You are very scared.

"Love me forever, Master (y/n)....!" Naoya said. "IF YOU TRY TO DATE WITH SOMEONE, I WILL KILL HIM!"

Naoya laughed and laughed like a crazy, psychotic boy.