Yandere! Minecraft Player x Reader

(Just did this for LOLZ XD)

You are just playing Minecraft Pocket Edition on your iPad. You are busy building a fancy house when a strange magic teleported you to the world of Minecraft.

You became a cubic character after that.  You're lucky because you have collected so many blocks in your chest.

"Wow,  this is amazing!" you said.  "I'm in the world of Minecraft.  I can build things easier here!"

You are busy constructing your house when someone joined into your world.

???? joined the game.

"Who's that?" you said. "Ugh.  Never mind.  I'll go to the beach.  Maybe there are more Minecraft players I can be friends with."

You went to the beach with a summer house. You tried to go to that house and you saw many Minecraft players in there. There are girls and boys.

"Oh!  A new Minecraft player!" one player said when he saw you. "Come on, join us!"

"Oh, okay," you said and went with them.
The players gave you food to eat and you partied together.

One player named Rika asked you.

"What's your name?" she asked you.

"Oh, I'm (username)!" you answered.

"Nice to meet you!"

Suddenly,  you heard someone being killed. You turned around! You saw a player that has the same eyes as Herobrine! He has black hair and detailed clothes. He carries a diamond sword and starts killing all the players!  He also killed Rika!

You ran away as fast as you can, but he is in fast speed so he chas ed you and grabbed you!
"Who are you!?" you screamed.

"My name is Nerovhrine!" he said. "I killed all the players so that you can play with ME ONLY! Now,  you are MINE!!!!"

You shrieked and it echoed in the world!!!

Note: I don't own Minecraft, I only own the players,  especially the yandere player. Hehehehehehe!