Yandere! Schoolboy x Reader

You are an upper-class woman and an 18 year old 3rd year High School student. When you are going to school, you saw a brown haired boy with dull blue eyes staring at you. You began to tremble.

"Who is this guy?" you said. "Why is he looking at me like that?"

You started to run away trying to be out of that boy's sight. Later, you met your boyfriend named Kenny. He greeted you with a sweet smile. ^_^

"Hi, (y/n)-san," he said to you. He brushed his blonde hair with his fingers.

"Hi, sweetie," you giggled. "Oh,  yeah? Wanna have lunch?"

"Sure, after the class," Kenny said to you and you held each other's hands. Somehow,  the boy you saw before is starting to stare at you with dull eyes.

Why is he like that? He's so scary... you thought.

Later, after school, your boyfriend is accompanying you to go home when someone stabbed him to death.

"Nnnggh!" he grunted and fell lifeless and bloody.

"Kyaaaaa!!! " you screamed with terror. You started to feel even more terrified when you saw the brown haired boy holding a knife and looking really insane.

"Sorry, (y/n)-senpai...," he said with a soft voice. "But he stole you away from me...!"

"Y-you murderer!" you yelled. "W-who are you!? "

"Me? " the crazy boy said. "You can call me Ayato. I killed this guy because he's ruining our future together..."

"Why are you doing this, Ayato?! "

"I'm glad you called me by my first name. If I have any emotions, I'd be laughing and happy."

"W-what do you...  mean!?"

"I have three rules for you, (y/n). N•1, don't tell anyone you saw here. N•2, don't cheat on me. N•3, love me FOREVER!"

You felt even more scared when Ayato held your hand with his bloody right hand.