Yandere! Clone x Reader

You only know that your friend, Nagakura is dead. You have never seen him for years. But you clearly remembered his love confession to you, and this is also his last words you've heard from him.

(Y/n)-chan, I love you. I want to be with you for the rest of my life...

You cried remembering him. You love him so much. Your heart broke when you heard about his death from his older sister, Mayako.

Time has passed, and you became a Guardian of Stars. Your battle partner is a boy named Jiro, a blonde haired guy. But you just see him as your friend. You have nature powers, while Jiro is mainly water.

One day, you received a call from Professor Hadashi. She told you to stop the Darkness Clan from creating a dome that may harm the whole Planet Earth.

"(Y/n)-chan, let's go," Jiro said to you.

"Okay," you said and you both transformed into the Guardians.

You ran into a black dome and saw the Darkness Clan. They are invading the universe. You defeated all the villains except one.

While you two are standing, you saw an indigo haired boy wearing a weird red cloak floating on air. He flew down the ground and saw you.

"Loading... loading... load-" he stopped his speech when he started blushing. He has a crush on you.

"So this is a robotic clone," you said.

"Aahhhh! It's (y/n)-san! " he said with emotions. "I'm so happy you came! "

You were surprised. You never saw a clone talking like that before!

"W-what do you want from me!? " you yelled and trembled.

"Heeheeheehee! " the boy giggled. "I'm Xi-14! Your boyfriend!"

"B-boyfriend!!? I don't have a boyfriend!"

"F~un! <3 (Y/n)-san, I love you! I want to be with you for the rest of my life...!"

Your eyes widened when you heard his words. You remembered your dead friend, Nagakura. You learned that this boy, Xi is his clone.

"Let's play, (y/n)-san! " Xi said and switched to his battle mode. You and him battled each other.

But unfortunately, you lost. Xi suddenly summoned a giant sword and stabbed you and himself. You cried in pain. Your blood scattered everywhere.

"Nnggaaahh! " you grunted.

Xi stabbed you more with his other swords. He laughed like a psycho after.

"NYYAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! "

Then, he carried you and went with you to the black abyss.

"We are now becoming one, (y/n)-san...! " he said to you. "We'll be together FOREVER!!!"