Chapter 1

This Is My First Story And I'm Kinda Into This Werewolf Stuff At The Moment And Yes There Will Be Romance !!! WOOT. So I Hope You Like The Story !! :)

Please Vote Fan &'dd Comment ! Feel Free TO criticize :)

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

I Woke Up To My Phone Buzzing.... Who Could It Be Now ? I Avoided My Phone And Walked Into My Small messy apartment living room, My Apartment Had 2 Rooms But It was right for me. I Couldn't really afford anything else with my job being at the local mall. I'm only nineteen . I never really thought I was pretty because of my childhood, But my best friend Stella had the complete opposite opinion that I was 'gorgeous', I loved Stella like a sister..I'll Get To Her Later On. My Father, Andrew was the alpha of our pack but he passed away and he didn't have a son to pass it on to because obviously a girl couldn't be in command. I had three sisters two being the oldest and only one younger than me. I was the last in concern. Brittney being my oldest sister was very competitive and bossy, Tori was the second oldest she loved to be in the spotlight and when she wasn't trust me she would find a way, Kayla was my youngest sister and she had the ability to get anything she wanted by just crying or sighing... Weird right?!

Everyone seemed to love them though, they were very much popular in school, dated the best guys and my mother would go out of her way for them. The only person I could really count on was my dad Andrew. Yup I was a daddy's girl, I would be by his side all the time laughing, hugging, and talking to him. He would protect me from anything especially mom, He would guide me through things too. He was the best.

I remember having a boyfriend, Jeremiah he had it all... he was nice and sweet, and also gorgeous, one day at school I found Brittney trying to do 'things' with him. I just stood there....blank. I broke up with him Brittney actually slept with him after that. My dad wanted me to mate with Jeremiah but after what had happened I'm sure my dad had a change of thought. Another One of my boyfriends slept with Brittney and Tori and tried to date Kayla, So from then I tried being independent... I'm doing well on that.

When dad died I felt as if I had too and then that's when the worst part of my life started.. my mom , Candace she started to stop talking to me... she would nag me and tell me that I was just a nuisance. Then when I thought things couldn't get any worse they did, The pack started splitting up and my as for my mom and sisters'... my mom was helping Brittney, Tori and Kayla find mates with lots of money leaving me out. So with all the hurt built up inside of me and I eventually left. Two years ago.

I thought I would just be depending on myself until I met my best friend Stella at Wal-Mart She Was Yelling At The Auto Check-Out Machine (funny right?!) I got to know her and eventually told her my secret about being a werewolf and her being a human like herself she thought it was weird... but she was into those kinda things so she knew about packs and everything on her on. I was happy with my life now, And The Best Part Was That I Now Had Some One To Depend On.

I lived in New York so eventually I learned my lessons from others messing up. I was the type of girl that took nobody's crap . I had become very tough emotionally and you could say physically too.

There was a loud knock at my door and there I found a envelope with my name on it. I picked it up and went back into the living room and there I opened it up. There was a tan letter. I opened it and it read:

Dear Serenity Porter,

You Have Been Chosen To See The Following :

Candace, Brittney, Tori , and Kayla Porter. Kayla Has Invited You To Visit Her On August 25, 2011 At The Porter Mansion On 976th Ave. You Should Attend For A Week Or More. There Will Be A Meeting For The Family Of Kayla's Mate -

Kayla's WHO? I stopped There, That wasn't all I was surprised about, Kayla was only 17 she would tell me she'd wait til 25 and she wasn't even half way there. I always thought Brittney would be the first to get married but I guess I was wrong. I have to tell somebody about this. The person who knew almost Everything about me... even the fact that i was a werewolf... which was Stella.*************************************************************************************************************

COMMENT and let me know what you think ...criticize and everything... i read EVERY comment just know that I appreciate it all :) - omg_ItsMee xxx