Chapter 6

We both stepped out of the car and I shook his hand. "Welcome to Stroud." he said with a cherry voice and led me inside an abandoned building; finally my wish has come true! A real boy that could love me and protect me, I'm glad. I felt my cheeks gush with joy as we walked through the door. It was nice inside, a quaint home surrounded by chaos, there is even electricity, and of course running water. He has everything here, but how does he? The tall man looked down at me and smiled, "Would you look at that you have braces how cute." he said cheerfully and caressed my cheek. I could not help but blush as his cold hands touched my face.

Why are his hands so cold! That's so un-human!"What are you!" I demanded and stepped backwards only to bump into the metal of a crossbow on my back and a deceiving girl named Charlie. "Now you do as bubba asks or you will get it!" she snapped at me. My insides felt clenched and my heart a little broken, she betrayed me. "I thought your brother is dead! You told me he was eaten alive!" I screamed with tears in my eyes. The tall man wrapped his arm around Charlie."Good job sis, ill have to reward you later." he said and then pinched her nose playfully. "I lied!" she taunted me "Ain't Ia good actress?" she said then twirled like a ballerina and giggled.

The man then spoke up. "I am the cause for this apocalypse do you really think I would let anyone live?" he began to laugh hysterically and shoved me back onto the counter. "Did you really think you could save man kind?" he then picked me up by my throat and removed his glasses, I found my self looking into eyes that had deep purple veins that laced his blue eyes.

"However I'm not that cruel, I know what you want before you die, let me do you one favor, lets have those braces removed." he said words that were my hopes and my only dream from this world, my one true wish that I regret having, I now truly love my braces.

I was slammed down and strapped to a metal table and one by one he started to tear off my braces, taking several teeth with the metal wire that was secure in my mouth. I screamed, I screamed so loud and cried even harder. The tears poured down my face, I wanted to rip my ears off from hearing them laugh. How could humans be so cruel how could they cause so much harm! Or even start the apocalypse.

My body laid on the table defenseless useless. "Ah now lets see that pretty smile?" he said in a luring tone. I couldn't help but smile,or I tried I cant remember if I was able to or not. All I remembered was the blood that came out of my mouth like a river and how I was starting to choke on it. The next I remember was my father and mother coming in. "You know in some prophecy you did find a boy to love you and you saved the world, you slit my throat." he stated to toy with me. "how does it feel that I set your entire life up for those past years being alone?" he then went over to my mom and brushed her hair from her face. "your mother was a bloody screamer." I then started to cry, my father my mother whom I thought was dead are undead and listing to that man in black. "Did you really think someone wasn't leading the apocalypse? Are you that Naive?" the man laughed.

He then pointed to my useless bloodied and beaten body on the table and left me to die. My parents tore into my flesh with out a care in the world. I screamed out their names as they devoured me. I cried out in searing pain for them to stop.

That is what happened to me, the last days of my life ended miserably but at least I was able to give my parents the one last thing they wanted from me. I was sad to find out my mom had become a lesbian, and my father one of those boys who tried to eat me in my sleep. I had hoped their deaths were fake that they would come back, now its just one nightmare that I will never wake up from.