Chapter 10

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. My head was spinning and then it hit me. Klaus had kidnapped me. He was going to kill me. Screw my freaking life. I slowly crept out of the bed, trying to be as silent as possible. I made it to the living room, seeing no one in sight. Perhaps I'm in the clear now. I started towards the door, but only to be knocked down. I began to panic, but calmed once I saw the brunette.

"You bitch! You scared the shit outta me!" I clutched my chest as I pushed her off. "What're you doing here? Don't you know Klaus is in Alaric's body? This isn't a safe place for you."

"I'm well aware, Mads," she rolled her eyes at me. "And I'm here because he brought me here and spelled me in. Probably gonna get some revenge on me."

"Sounds like we're both dead," I groaned.

"No, he wouldn't kill his precious Madeline."

"You seem to forget that he already has."

I walk over to the door, finding that I'm studying in here with Katherine. I groan before walking over to the fridge. There's actually some blood bags in here? Wow. I thank God internally before ripping one open and sinking my teeth into it. I wipe off my mouth before throwing it onto the counter top.

"So what do you do here?" I ask her in boredom.

"Sleep," she shrugged.

•••

"Madeline," the all too familiar voice cooed. "I'm coming. I can hear your breathing." I realized that I really was breathing loud. The leaves rustled nearby, and I knew that I'd been caught. Nevertheless, I sprinted off into the clearing before being tackled to the ground.

"Niklaus," I screeched as I giggled, rolling on top of him. "It's no fair. You're so good at this game."

"Because I really want to find you," he smiled.

"What would you do without me?"

"I'd spend the rest of my life looking for you. I promise you, I will always find you, Madeline. I love you more than life itself."

"Perhaps we were meant to find each other," I suggested, leaning down to kiss him. He deepened the kiss, switching us around so he was one top of me.

"Of course we were."

•••

My eyes peeled open and I cringed at the memory. I shook my head before yelling, "stay out of my head, asshole!"

"Aw come on now, love. That was a pleasant memory," The British accent drawled. My eyes widened and I realized that he must be back in his own body. I gulped before turning to face him, finding that it was indeed him.

His facial hair was stubby on his chin. His hair was still curly like it had been centuries ago. His blue eyes still sparkled with mischief as he stared down at me. He was as attractive as ever if not more. I loathed him.

I quickly vamped over to him, pinning him to the wall. "More like a disgusting nightmare." He easily took control, slamming me back forcefully. He pinned my hands by my sides, pressing up against my body. His nose brushed mine, and his breath fanned against my neck. I could feel myself melting under his touch, but I could never give in.

"Good to know I can still make your knees weak."

"You killed Bonnie," I sneered at him. "And Isaac." With that, I shoved him as hard as I could, barely moving him any. I walked around the jerk before plopping down on the couch and crossing my arms. "And you're going to kill Elena too. You kill everyone I love."