CHAPTER FOUR

A/N: Minah on your right and Areum on your Left ^_^

------

Areum P.O.V

Today's the day!!!
The day I leave behind an old life to start a new, tomorrow.

I woke up to Minah Hugging my arm, extremely tight. I remembered I had to get up an continue packing my stuff that I still had left to pack, so I tried removing Minah hands off me with out waking her but instead she opened her left eye an groaned before she let go.

"Is it that time already?" She asked as we both sat up on the bed both stretching, rubbing our eyes an yawning.
"Mmhm..." I hummed as I stepped out of bed an put on my slippers before heading over to the bathroom outside the room.

I walked back into the room an saw Minah sitting on the sofa at the end of my bed with two of my photo frames in her hand that I was planning on taking with me. One was of Me an Her an the other was of us two an the 2 boys, Kai an Chanyeol. I sat down beside her an let out a heavy sigh.

"I'm sorry Minah..." I said as I stared blankly at my now empty walls. She too let's out a sigh, "today's the day." She said as she put the two frames back on top of my clothes in my suitcase.

She got up an told me to get up as well so I did. She had both her hands sitting on her waist while  looking at me....

"W-waeyo?" I asked an right there an then she engulfed me into a Hug an squeezed the living daylights out of me. "Its okay Aruu... just always know I'm going to miss you okay!" She spoke as tears started to form in my eyes an started rolling down my cheeks as I hugged my best friend back as tight as I can go! "...*sniffs*...Arasseo I'll miss you too" as I snifled... she pulled back from the hug with both her hands on each of my shoulders "Yahh don't cry. Uljima..." she glared at me so she won't start crying. She gave me one last hug before telling me to hurry up before I end up being late for my own meet up. 'Meet up?...ohh crap Kai' I looked at the time an saw that we had slept in a little later than expected..

"Yaahhh girls get up, get up" I heard eomma yelling as we heard her room door open an her foot steps making their way closer to my room. "Oh you girls are up. I wasn't suppose to sleep in we need to hurry up I still have to see someone before I go." Eomma said before she left to go an get ready...

Its 1:32pm I guess we slept in since we didn't get home till after midnight and didn't sleep till after 4 in the morning. So me and Minah hurriedly pack the remaining of my belongings before I took a shower an did my daily routines by the time we both finished it was about 2:57pm 'crap I'm late' I thought.
I texted Kai just hoping he'll come an told him I'm running a little late

To: Kai :)

Hey, I hope you can make it today sorry I might be a little late though. :) please come...