CHAPTER ONE

2weeks later

Areum P.O.V

Its been 2 weeks since I confessed to Kai. He's been ignoring me, I should have known not to confess to him but I just,.... I just wanted him to know.

He's told me he hates it when girls confess to him, but I still did it anyway but I didn't think it'll ruin our friendship we once had.
I've tried to text an call him but he never answered nor replied. I feel like he hates me now, he won't even talk to me in class too, a few of our classes are together an he sits in the row next to me, 'Kai I'm sorry' I thought in my head, staring down at my phone, my screen saver being a selfie of me and him at the Ice Cream Parlor.

Author P.O.V

Areum was heading to her locker when she felt her phone vibrate In her pocket, she pulled out her phone an saw that it was her mom calling

*eomma <3*

~ohh eomma? What's up? - Areum

~Areum-ah I need you to hurry home we need to talk?

~uhh okay I'll be home soon just putting my stuff in my locker an then I'll head home..

~mmm arasseo, see you when you get home.- eomma

*call ends*

After putting her stuff away she heads for the exit. On her way out she spots Kai in front of her an then hears a girls voice call out for him. Areum stops in her tracks as she looks to see where that voice is coming from.

"Kai..... Kai oppa..." Kai also stops, spinning around, his back facing Areum.

Areum doesn't even know if he saw her standing there, she felt the tears wanting to rush up to her eyes but quickly tried to blink them away.
She then sees the girl who called out to Kai run up to him an wrap her arms around him , embracing him in to a hug which he too wraps his arms around her waist before they set apart an carry on walking forward.
Areum notices that the girl is Jinah one of her biology class mates... they're always talking an helping each other out.

She was about to turn around an take the back entrance when Jinah called out to her..

"Areum-ah you haven't left yet?" Jinah questioned her

Turning back to face the two properly she meets Kai eyes for about 3 seconds before he turns away.. looking back at Jinah

"Uhh... yeah .. I'm just about to leave now, I'll see you next week Monday yeah" she responds back before she makes an attempt to head for the door.

Jinah rushed up to her an asked if she wanted to join them for Ice cream before heading home

"Aw S-sorr..." but before finishing off her sentence her mom calls again "I g-got to go you guys go seeyah" she quickly tells her before answering her phone

*phone call

~oooh eomma I'm coming just leaving the school now...

~Arrasseo! Hurry up

~im coming gees

~ yah, watch it ay!

*her mom ended the call

Rushing out the door she started running home thank goodness she only stayed 10 minutes away from school. While running home she saw her mom waiting at the front door steps with her arms crossed

"Ten years later hurry up I need to talk to you." Her mother stormed back into the house grabbing Areum a drink before sitting at the table.

"How do you feel about moving?" Her mom asked

"Depends where are we moving to?" She replies

"......New Zealand.."

Kai P.O.V

I watched Areum Run out the door. 'Kai what is wrong with you?' I questioned myself.

When she looked at me, I couldn't help but look away I couldn't look at her the way I use to. Gee I don't even know why I'm being like this, I regret saying what I said to her back in that classroom but I just didn't want to ....... ugh I don't know.

I don't hate her or anything I just don't think I can return her feelings,

.

.

.

.

I don't think I'm ready to  date just yet.

-------------

Okay so nothing much happens here but do keep reading it will get better I promise :) but uhm heads up this author is confusing herself so she apologizes in advance if you somehow get lost in the story. Hehehe ;)
Let me know your thoughts an opinions in the comments please if you wish to do so .....
Oh I will be making the chapters longer as I go. Sorry this ones extremely short.

Okay that's all for now bye.

#ItsAya✌