CHAPTER TWO

Author P.O.V

"New....New Zealand?"...
Areum questions as she slightly coughs up the sip of juice she took.

"Yeah ..... how would you like to move to New Zealand?" Areum mom questions again.
"Are you....... serious?" As she looks her mother straight in the eyes, palms pressed to the table slightly leaning forward.
"Well..... I'm not sure yet, I was offered a job in New Zealand for a period of 2 years as secretary of the CEO of Sky City Grand Hotel! An I was willing to accept it but of course I told them that I ha..."

"OMG Eomma That's Amazing we should go like seriously ma, things are finally starting to work out for you, for us, Take it eomma accept it I don't mind moving just as long as we can live our life happily.." she cut her mom off.

"Areum-ah are you sure about this? What about school an all... your friends, Chanyeol, Kai an Minah??.." Areum mom questions.

With Areum freezing as she hears the mention of Kai's name remembering everything that happened 2 weeks ago an then the event that happened not too long ago she felt a tad bit sad,

'Don't worry Areum, Moving will hopefully help you forget your feelings ... just how will I tell this to Channie an Minah' she thought... before her mom starts talking again.

".....if I do take this Job, we'll be leaving next month, 3 weeks from now." Miss Lee Spoke, "the company even offered to rent us a house for the time being as well as buy us a car an help us settle In while we're there.."

"Cool so you gonna give them a call tonight an tell them?" Areum asks her mom...

"No I'll probably call them in the morning".... she speaks as she stands up walking towards the kitchen "you better shower now, that's all i wanted to talk to you about, we'll talk more about it later regarding your transfer as well...okay... I'll cook us up some dinner yeah!" As Areum too stands up from the table.

"Okay won't be long..." she rushes up to her Room.

Her room filled of photos of her an her friends Kai, Chanyeol an Minah... looking at her walls she stares intently at one of her favorite photo of all four of them.
'Oh how I miss hanging out with yous all' she thought before her phone interrupted her thoughts knowing who it was just by the ringtone of 'GOT7~ A' she answered her phone with a boring tone

*Minah >_<*

Was sup??..- Areum

*I'm coming over now with Yoda* - Minah

"Really okay.. I'm just gonna have a quick shower.. see you when you get here!." - Areum

* arasseo, see you soon. * Minah

*End of Call

>>>>>moments Later<<<<<<