CHAPTER TEN

Minah POV

Lee Areum ~ Minah? Are you kidding me!! You ignored me for 6months.. You didnt even talk or inbox me once in the past 8 months... Are you serious?

'What?.....' I thought!

"What did she say?" Kai voice brought me back to my senses.. I was taken back by her response, it pissed me off to be honest! Instead of reading what she said to me out loud for them to hear i just threw the phone into Kais Lap and got up to get me a cold drink, i feel heated all of a sudden. 

Was she really that..... Mad, Annoyed, shocked, to my messages that she Had to respond that way!

I was just about to sip on my can of soda before Chanyeol yelled out to me saying that Areum Had just sent through another message, i walked back over to the couch where Chanyeol was now occupying the spot on the couch that i was occupying like two minutes ago. Before they could read what the message had contained i snatched my phone out of Kai Hands and made my way to the bean bag on the side and sat down.

"So what Did she say now?" Kai asked this time, as i just opened up her message, not long after a small smile crept up on my face as i read her short message

Lee Areum ~ i miss you pabo!

-I miss you too, I'm sorry!-  i found myself responding.

AREUM POV

Choi Minah ~ i miss you too, I'm sorry!

i smiled as i read her message, for those minutes i actually forgot about Sehun and Jae standing outside with me also forgetting about the conversation me and Sehun just had. 

"so, what did she say?" Jae piped up, i glanced up at him and told him what Minah had just sent through, he let out a grunt "is that all?.. gee i thought it was something important why she just kept calling bloody hell." as he turned around an made his way back into the house 'The heck is wrong with him?' just then Sehun strolled past and made his way to the back door,

"I'm S-sory for you know, our p-past" he muttered quietly before entering the house, 'wow this is the first time i have ever heard him apoligise'. I followed suit shortly after with a small smile on my lips.

Author POV

Later that night, The two boys went out to catch up a bit while Areum decided to stay back and rest and also decided to chat with Minah, it was a good thing Areums Location settings was turned off cause that seriously would have killed the surprise. 

*Messenger conversation*

Choi Minah ~ So whats new, Bestfriend? Wait we are still bestfriends right?

Lee Areum ~ what? Of course you pabo, i would never replace you or those two dorks and nothings new except i have a surprise for you guys!!

Choi Minah ~ YAHH!! Who you calling Pabo?? Surprise, Really? What is it?

Lee Areum ~ its a surprise, Minah. Hopefully it'll arrive on the day you all graduate.

Choi Minah ~ you know i really wanted you to be here for that! :/..

Lee Areum ~ yeah, i know.. So did i! Look Minah im so sorry i can't be there!

Choi Minah ~ ... Its alright, i understand you have to be there for your mom okay.. Hey look i gotta go, have to run an errand for Dad. Talk more in the morning okay goodnight/ or morning whatever sorry still not use to the time change! Bye Aruu ly x

After Areum had sent her goodbyes she decided to finally hit the Sack..

Looking back through how her Day went she couldn't help but feel a whole heap of diffrent emotions in her. Leaving her mom back in New Zealand, Meeting Sehun again, seeing Kai for the first ti- wait seeing Kai... She shot up from her bed as her thoughts ran wild... She had just remembered Kai wa the first person she saw ever since she arrived. Just seeing him made her heart flip, but it wasn't the same flipping way she felt before... ' o m g i hope he didn't recognize me.. Cause... No wait!! He probably did thats probably why Minah was calling me' her thoughts were starting to get to her as she ended pacing back an forth in her room. As she still paced back an forth there was a gentle knock at the door..

"C-come in" she said chewing on her nails...

"Hey, why you still up its after 2am" Jae popped his head in before the rest of his body followed. She didn't even know that the two boys had returned she probably didnt even notice when sehuns mom returned too since she was to caught up in her thoughts about Kai Recognizing her, and her plan for their graduation might just fail. 

"Huh, oh i couldn't sleep, ive just got alot on my mind right now!" She spoke freely, Jae has always been someone she could talk freely too just like how Minah was the only person she could talk freely too aswell, "is something bothering you" he asked her noticing how she was biting at her nails... He has known her long enough to pick up on her slight traits. He layed himself spread out on her Bed stretching out his limbs before he sat up and patted the bed for her to come an Sit with Him. Areum made her way back to the bed, climbing up on it sitting cross legged in front of Jae pondering wether or not she should talk about her thoughts...

"I.... Uh .. Well you see..i forgot to tell you i saw Kai earlier on today on the way here an it just got me thinki-" 

"Wait-- What??" Jae interrupted "You saw Kai? How did you even?" He asked abit surprised

"Yeah,  i spotted him in a car next to us, an i think he saw me- but i had my glasses on though!" Areum explained. "... But you see the thing is, what if He recognized me? You know cause he was staring at me for quite a bit and what if thats the reason why Minah was calling me so many times is cause he  recognized me then told Minah, an then she decided to ring me to find out or something! You know, and then the suprise of me showing up to their graduation will no longer be a sup-"

"Areum!! Stop!! Your rambling again!" Jae stopped her from Rambling, rubbing his temples. "Look, i don't think he recognized you though but if he did an did tell Minah about it, dont you think she would have said it straight forwardly or something?" 

Areum just continued to stare at Jae, as his words sunk in, he was right Minah, Even though Jae an Minah Have not met in person, Jae picked up on how Minah is!. the two continued to talk about it for almost another 2 hours and settled at the conclusion that Areum was not recognized an that her surprise is still going to be a suprise.

"Come on get some rest, we got things to do tommorow" Jae said as ge stood up from the bed an patted her head. "Mmm, okay thanks Oppa" Areum resonded. "Goodnight Reumi.." Jae smiled as he opened the door at let himself out.

"Eww what the heck!! How did you even get that!" Areum scrunched up her nose

"What? Reumi? Sehun said he use to call you that in school! Haha goodnight Reumi" and with that he shut the door, leaving Areum confused

"Sehun? But Sehun... He never even called me that once nor did he even call me by my name!"

-------

Okay, well this is Dumb!!! I just realised how many chapters I've made just for the one day of the story. Next update will definitely be the graduation though so yeah finally. Im not even going to bother saying ' I hope you enjoyed this chapter' because i actually didn't even know what to write so i didn't   actually enjoy writing it obviously thats why it was such a long wait, but this chapter isn't even worth waiting for, am i right? Anyways yeah now that i can finally start writing the graduation part (hopefully better than this chapter) i will be able to update a bit faster...

So okay thats all for now #ItsAya ✌