14// he's like the pedophile sparkling vampire

P I P E R //

"He wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts he's cheer-captain and I'm on the bleachers!" I sang obnoxiously loud while lying in bed with my comforter wrapping around me like I was a mummy trying to be released.

Nobody was home, so nobody could complain about my not so angelic voice. I was drowning in sorrow and self-pity and there was nothing anybody could do to stop me sing cringe-worthy pop songs or Taylor Swifts country music.

And as the song continued playing, I kept on over-analyzing the argument between me and Cara.

Why did I have to address the big elephant in the room?

Sure, it was her fault for going through my things but maybe if I handled it better I wouldn't have been a weeping mess and made Cara leave faster than Speedy Gonzales.

But she did utter she-whom-should not be named, name and maybe the way I reacted was reasonable.

Hey at least, I wasn't throwing canvases or ripping out clothes while ducking from Cara's paper balls. Those were when we actually fought and it got pretty violent.

Once, because of the amount of paper balls Cara threw at me ended up with me losing a lot of blood because of the paper cuts.

And let me tell you now, paper-cuts hurt like a biatch.

It was a Saturday man, I shouldn't have to be thinking about disastrous arguments with my bestfriend or wallowing myself in sadness.

"You're totally right, you shouldn't." I didn't realize I voiced my thoughts out so I ended up agreeing with the person in my room.

Hold that thought,

Person,

In my room?

And that ladies and gentlemen is how I ended up rolling out of bed with the comforter blocking the fall that would've been me flat faced on the floor.

"Oh for the love of Hersheys." I groaned loudly trying to escape from the cocoon of a mess I was with on the floor. I looked up and I almost wanted to start crying again as I was faced with a smirking Vincent Tobias Wolf.

I mentally debated whether I should just slam my head into a concussion so I wouldn't need to see him in my room. And because of all the frustration from Cara and Vincent being here and just with everything in general, I yelled.

I yelled real loud, so loud I think a window just broke.

After I exercised my tonsils real good, I felt better and slowly got out from the cocoon of sadness.

I stretched my limbs and cracked my muscles feeling better after I fell. I glanced at a red faced Vincent whose hands were clamped up on his ears and started laughing.

Seeing him in pain made me happy as psychotic as it sounded.

"Dear lord, if only girls could scream like that when I give them the time of their life." Vincent wistfully states as he stopped pressing his ears and shook his head.

Rolling my eyes at his sexual innuendo I passed him a full blown punch on his arm and felt victorious when he screeched and jumped back.

"Why are you in my room?!" I yelled and before he could open his mouth and I rephrased what I was going to say, "Scratch that how did you get into my house?"

"There's nobody home only me, and I'm pretty sure I never gave you a spare key or anything were not best of friends or anything. The only people who have the keys are my parents and Cara so-" A hand clamped my mouth before I could finish my ramblings.