3/ hashtag the dating life didn't choose me

P  I  P  E  R  //

"You're a feisty one." He licked his lips "I like it."

"That's probably the only thing you'll like about me" Rolling my eyes I watched a different waiter come back taking away our plates and cups.

"Can I get the bi-"I stopped Vincent from talking because I was going to get my dessert.

"I would like to order dessert Shauna." I knew this waitress because she was the one who always took my orders whenever I was here. And she was the second person I talked to after Cara. We both had an undying love for Hersheys so we obviously bonded.

"The usual right?" I nodded and she turned to Vincent who just shook his head.

"Good luck with the date girl." Shauna winked before leaving but not before mouthing "Tell me everything later." And in she disappeared to the kitchen.

"I thought we were done here." I inwardly smiled feeling accomplished he wanted to leave.

"I can never leave this place without having my dessert." I seriously told him.

"So I'm guessing you come here often." He guessed right.

I nodded waiting for my dessert so I could leave this place and kill Cara.

"Well after you're done eating lets go back to the hotel in Richardson Avenue." He spoke so confidently.

Did he think after all his lame pickup lines and boring stories about him that I would actually sleep with him?

"Are you flipping serious?!" I was getting angry this boy irked me so much.

Vincent looked so oblivious and unfazed,

"Does nothing go through your thick skull?!?" I was raging so much.

I stood up. I was so done with him.

"Wait, where you going?" He had the audacity to ask.

"You are really ugly, and I hope you never get laid because your ding dong must be smaller than your common sense" I hope I bruised his ego a bit.

I waved to Shauna who looked confused and looked back down at a very confused Vincent.

"I'm leaving."

And I left the diner.

Without having any dessert.

Boy did I hate Vincent Wolf.

/ /

"Cara you better have bought the stacks of Hersheys because I need them right know" I was silently raging as I burst into Cara's room.

She gave me a spare key because I would always pop up and she hated going downstairs and opening the door whenever I came.

I walked in to see Cara jumping on her bed with headphones on as she pretended to be on American Idol or X Factor.

Vincent Wolf got me so pissed, why did half of the female population in this town want him?

Cara still didn't notice my presence and it was getting me annoyed.

"CARA"

She fell of the bed.

I would've laughed if I wasn't so mad.

"Fudging whale, what's wrong Pip?" She groaned as she got off the floor and took off her headphones.

I walked towards her closet and took out a Hershey bar from the secret stash under her clothes. Knowing me Cara always had some emergency bars for me.