Chapter 9

"Please, don't leave baby." Jackson crooned as Taylor placed the remainder of her things in her trunk.

She slammed the back and turned around. "We've been over this. I'm going home for a little bit to get some AP assignments done and then I'm coming back for the rest of the summer."

He pouted. "Can't you do those later?" She smiled giving him false hope.

"Nope!" She said popping the P. She gave him a small peck on the lips. "I'll see you soon. Bye Meggy."

She then glared and pointed her finger at Percy. "You better take care of them mister! You got it?"

He nodded with scared eyes. Taylor could be frightening when she wanted to be. She then proceeded to get into her car and drive off.

He shook his head. "I don't know how they let her drive. She can barely walk."

I slapped his chest and laughed.

A few minutes later we had arrived at the boardwalk area to get ice cream while Jackson moped behind us.

"I miss her!" He complained. "Could you two stop being so gushy for like two seconds? You are making me miss her more." He whined.

"Ok one...two..." Then Percy kissed me. Behind us I could hear Jackson say, " I hate you guys."

"Oh suck it up!" I shot at him.

"I cant." He said walking away.

"Drama queen." I mumbled under my breath.

Percy laughed, "you two, geesh."

"Aren't you worried about him."

He shook his head, "nah, Taylor will be back soon and then he will bounce right back."

I nodded because he was right, she would be back.