Chapter 5

As I strolled into the parking lot of the row of houses with the boys, I saw the crookedly parked car and I knew she was here.

Jackson was on my right, biting his fingers. I think he was nervous to meet Taylor.

Percy stood calmly on my left, just you know...walking.

Anyway I was extremely excited to see my cousin. She was almost like the girl version of Jackson.

Before I could even knock the door was ripped open and Taylor ran to hug me...until the screen door got in her way.

"OWW! Where did that come from?" She squealed. "Oh MEGGY!" She stated while almost ripping the door off its hinges to jump on me. It was like a dog and a squirrel with her.

"I..OWW can't breathe!" She slid off of me quickly.

"Sorry" I smiled down on her. She was a tiny nutball but I loved her nonetheless.

It took her a second but she finally noticed the boys behind me.

"Hi!" She exclaimed. After looking at them for a minute her mouth became a gaping hole. "Wow! MEGGY you were so right! He does look like a puppy."

Percy burst into laughter and pointed to Jackson.

"Hahaha...I wonder if she thinks your gay as well."

"Are you?" She wondered with big wide eyes.

Jackson pouted, "no!"

A light pink settled on her cheeks. "Oh, ok!"

I grabbed Percy's arm and dragged him away from them. Their obliviousness allowed them not to notice.

"Wow, their like twins."

I nodded in agreement and looked over his shoulder. Jackson's head was thrown back in laughter at something Taylor said.

"Look at them." I sighed. "I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship."

He nodded in agreement.