Chapter 4

"That smells heavenly!" I yelled.

I was currently looking at a cute restaurant made out of wood. It looked to be a bar type thing with booths and things. In the corner there looked to be a stage.

"Let's go in." Percy said as he opened up the big doors.

As we walked in we were greeted by a hostess.

"Three people." Percy told her. She motioned for us to follow her to an awaiting booth.

As I walked I realized that the stage had a professional looking karaoke stand. I really hope no one noticed that.

"Hey! Look! A karaoke thing!" Jackson pointed towards the death trap of a machine. Luckily Percy tried to not acknowledge his sentiment.

After we had ordered our food I decided to see why and for how long they were down here.

"We're down here for the whole summer right?" Jackson questioned looking at Percy with wondrous eyes.

He nodded, "yes, my family owns a house down here."

"And mine doesn't." Jackson added this remark as if it was hugely important. Well to him I guess it was, maybe.

"Cool me too." I said happy that I wouldn't be alone all summer.

"I'm going to the potty." Jackson kindly stated as he toddled off to the bathroom.

I shook my head, "he's a riot."

Percy nodded his head in agreement. "A riot alright!"

Then an awkward silence came over us.

A few minutes later I noticed Jackson still wasn't back. Boys were usually quick.

"Do you wanna-"

I was abruptly interrupted, "sure...he might have gotten lost."

I looked over to my left seeing the bathrooms were in my line of vision.

How could he have gotten lost?

A minute or two later Percy was dragging Jackson by his ear. " This idiot signed us up for karaoke."

"What?" I glared at him as if he had just murdered a

puppy. But just looking at his adorable face made me recoil the glare a bit. Just a bit.

"Can we get out of it?" I asked while still fuming.

"No."

"Urggg Jackson! Your such a pain!"

"Thanks! I appreciate it."

Rolling my eyes I stood up and grabbed Percy's arm dragging him over to the machine. Our names were soon announced.

When I saw what song it was I was really about to strangle him, puppy or not.

It was (Kissed You) Good Night by Gloriana...Idiot.

Percy hesitantly started singing the song.

"I dropped you off just a little after midnight..."

Soon it was mine turn to start singing. I must have been shaking a bit, because it was cold obviously, me nervous? Psssh nah.

Percy tapped my shoulder and motioned for me to look at him.

While staring at his beautiful eyes I sang.

"You couldn't see me. Watching through the window..."

When we were finally done we were given a loud applause.

As we sat back down Jackson just had to say, "Wow...I could really feel the sexual tension."

We both gave him disgusting looks.

"Eww me like him? Never!"

"Ew...her? Yeah right?"

But secretly I thought for one second, I swear only one, that he could have been right.

My phone made a loud beeping sound. As I looked down I laughed.

"Speaking of sexual tension." I said as I held up the text.

From: Taylor

I'm coming to Ocean City!