Love Never Dies

Christine stood on the stage and sang like never Before. Erik feel in love with her once again.

When she was done,she Went to her room, Erik was there smiling he was so praud and so happy he thanked her for all those dark silent years who now had turned to light. They kissed and looked at each other with so mutch love. There was a note on the table and a red rose. it was from Raoul.

It said.

"Little Lottie ah what fools we once were long ago in our youth in Paris at the opera

Romantic idiots, those two people are gone, now I must go our choises are made the opera is done

the last notes have been played may your angel of Music Watch over you now

and give you what I wish I gave you somehow your's in regret.

Raoul"

Christine realized that Gustave was gone and Erik got worried and cll'd his men to find that drunken fool. But one of them said that the Vicompte had left alone. He then call'd for madame giry she had been greevy for some time. He asked were Gustave was but she had not taken him. Then it all pointed to Meg.

They trached her down and she stood there holding Little Gustave in her hand. Erik calmed her down he had her in his spell all 'she had to do was to give Erik the gun. He told her that he did Think that she was Beautiful that'we all can't be like Christine.