Christine Daae

The years Went by, Christine was now eighteen years old and very Beautiful she takes in secret somg leasons from her angel of Music. She was a ballet dancer and they were just going to finnish the rehursal of Hannibal, Everything was the same until the derector monsieur Refery had some Words to say.

"As you know, for some weeks there have been romours of my interment retierment and I can now tell you that they were all true and it is my pleausure to introduce to you the new derectors of opera populaire. Monsieur Richard Firmin and Monsieur Gele Andre."

He also introdised senora Chalotta Gudicelli and her husband Piangi from Spain. Chalotta was a star, and it was time for her to sing a song from act tree. She did not get to finnish until one of the ropes fell on her. Monsieur Refery was furieus and took the blame on Joseph Buquet. But he said he was innocent, he had left his post and said that there was nobody there and if there were, well then he must be a ghost!

Everyone screamd in fear, La Chalotta left the opera and now the new directors stood there without a star. But the ballet director Madame Giry desided Christine Daae. The new directors hoped that she would be good perhaps even better than La Chalotta. They were right.

Christine Daae was so good that everyone stood up and cried and call'd for more. Christine was so happy thanks to her angel of Music. Christine sat in the Chapel again and lighted a Candle for her father Gustave Daae. She Heard a mans voice in the room " Brava, Brava, Bravissima, Christine"

Christine's best friend Meg Giry cam in and congratuladed her for her wonderful performace and her wonderful voice. She saked kindley if she could know Christine's secret. Christine started:

"Meg, when your mother braught me here to live, and when ever I would come don here alone, to light a Candle for my father, a voice from ove, and in my Dreams he was Always there you see, when my father lad dying. He told me I would be protected by an angel.An angel of Music.

Meg got worried and said: "Christine, do you Believe, do you Believe the spirit of your father is cutching you?" "Who else Meg,who?" Christine was still afraid, when she got to her room there was a red rose with a black band around it. It nocked on the door, it was Raoul! Her Childhood sweet heart. They talked about old times when Raoul asked her out to dinner she refused, her angel of Music would'nt like it, he was very strict. When she was alone  in the room and and just changed into a night gown the lights Went out and the voice got angry it said that this boy was a fool who was sharring in his triumph.