The last act

Madmae Giry was at the other side of the lake with Raoul. she stoped, she was afraid to go any furder. Raoul said thank you with hope to find Christine.

Christine ran and cryied with sorrow. She was waring the wedding dress that Erik made for her. He had the tiara in his hands and said" This face that condemce me to wallow in blood, witch also deniedce me the joys of the flesh". He looked away and sang with hears in his eyes.

"This face witch yearnd a mothers fear of lothing, a mask my first unfeeling scrap of clothing"

"Pitty comes to late turn around and face your fate, an eternity of this!"

he pointed to his face.

"Before your eyes"

Christine saw no deformity on his face it was in his soul.

Roul showed up and wanted Erik to let her go and that he wanted to see her, and see her he got.

Erik wondered if the boy thought that he would hurt her when the sice was his. He tighed a rope around his neck witch made Christine scream he gave her a choice.

"Start a new Life with me by his freedom with your love refuse me and you send your lover to his Death this is the coise! This is the Point of no return!"

Christine got filled with sorrow and hate, Erik got unpacient and asked Christine to choose now.

She asked God to pull down the walls around him and to his lonliness. She kissed him twice. As they kissed it was like the World around them fell away.

Erik could'nt Believe it he thought for a time and desided to let the boy and christine go.

And to forget Everything they've seen the secret they knew about the angel in hell.

He sat down on the floor Crying. His masqurade monkey played it's melodies and Erik started to sing with all the sadness in the World.

"Masqurade,paperfaces on parade, masqurade hide you're face so the World will never find you"

He got up and saw Christine with the ring in her hand, Erik said while he cried that he loved her.

She ran away in tears, Erik put on his ring and barried his face in the tiara as he Heard his angel sing.

"Say you'll share with me one love one Life time, share each day with me each night each morning."

Erik looked up and saw his beloved Christine flowt away he sang as hard as he could.

"You alone can make my sog take flight, it's over now the Music of the night!"

He let go of the tiara and left only his mask was ever faound.