Past the Point of no return

The directors had put guards at every door, what they did not realize was that the Phantom was going to perform on the stage with Christine. Christine sang her lines and the Phantom who they thought were Piangi came out on the stage and next to Christine caressing her warm soft sholders and up to her neck and even to her chest, but Christine turned away and ran away. but she did not leave the stage. She knew that it was him because Piangi was not supose to tuch her like that. She came closer to him and tuched his hands witch he lifted up in the air she tried to run away but she had not a chance, the phantom pulled her with him. She managed to let go but she still stood next to him. The Phantom came closer and she oulled away his lump and there is White mask was and thse Brown sad Eyes. He turned away and gave a sigh like he did'nt care anymore, he took of his ring and sang to her with a Beautiful voice.

"Say you'll share with me one love one lifetime led me save me from my solitude"

"Say you want me with you here beside you"

He put the ring on her fringer and continued.

"Anywere you go let me go too, Christine that's all I ask of.."

He did not get too finnish because Christine had pulled his mask away and he got angry and took her away as they both ran of the stage.

They faound Piangi,dead and everyone got afraid, the opera house was mad.

Raoul was worried he did'nt know were that beast had taken her.

Madame Giry asked Raoul to follow him,she knew where he was because it was she who left him there in the first Place, and his name was Erik.

Erik pushed Christine with him and was very angry down again they would go, to his dark prison down to hell. He sang to her with sutch a sad but yet angry voice.

"Why do you ask was I bound and changed in this Cold and dismoned Place, not for any mortal sin but the wickedness of my uponed face!"

He continued.

"No kind Words from anyone no compassion anywere, Christine why? why?!"