Beneath a moonless sky

It was night, Christine was laying in her bed thinking. Tomorrow she was going to marry Raoul.

But she could not stop thinking anout Erik, her angel. She had desided and got outof the bed she chaned and took a wagon to the opera. She was going to see her real lover again, even if it was for the last time. Chrístine came to his liar, she saw him sitting by his monkey. He was Crying out all hope.

But when he saw Christine's face his heart turned warm. They talked for a while next to each other.

Christine got up to say that she had to go, she could'nt see his face but senced him even so and tutched him. Erik felt her warm hand on his deformed face, he flet no longer shy as well as Christine felt no longer scared. They held each other as Erik tutched her. Finally, they were by their love bed beneath a moonless sky.

They said things in the dark they never daired to say Before. Erik kissed her as she caressed him, and the World around them feel away. Erik took her, she kissed him,he caught her with a need to urgent to deny, and nothing mattered, it was only them again and then again in the darkness of the night.

When it was over Erik felt ashamed of what he was and afraid to see her eyes. So he stood while she slept and wispered a goodbye and sliped into the dark beneath a moonless sky.

The sun came up and Christine woke up by swearing her love to her lover but faound him gone instead.