Isaac- story

My eyes stared emptily into the darkness. Sleep has never been my best friend and tonight was no exception. I rolled over checking the time.
12:36
I sighed unplugging the phone from its charger before I unlocked it, deciding to text Isaac.

Me😇- are you awake? Xx

Seconds later I received a reply.

Wolf boy💘- yes xx

Me😇- I can't sleep xx

Wolf boy💘- well try xx

Me😇- I can't, my brain won't stop talking to itself xx

Wolf boy💘- what do you expect me to say babe? Xx

Me😇- can you come over? Xx

Wolf boy💘- I love you but it's the middle of the night xx

Me😇- please babe? Xx

Wolf boy💘- if your parents think I'm a serial killer its on you xx

Me😇- fair enough xx

I smile into my pillow, my mind already imagining Isaacs arms around me.

Wolf boy💘- be there in ten xx

Me😇- I love you xx

Wolf boy💘- yeah yeah love you too xx

As I locked my phone my mind wandered to a forbidden place that scared me. The place where dreams can both be made and shattered. The future. No one knows what it can hold and honestly just thinking about it scares me. I think about both losing Isaac and growing old with him. I think about myself and Isaac having children yet I think about losing him. A tap at my window breaks me out of my thought train and I glance at the time on my phone. Sure enough ten minutes have passed and I can see the curl of Isaacs hair. I crawl forwards opening the window pressing my lips gently against his in a greeting.

"You do know I have a door right?" I whisper as I pull away my forehead resting against his.

"I know but this is so much cooler." I can feel him grinning against my lips before I lean backwards allowing him room to crawl through the small gap that is the window. He stealthily rolls through the gap landing on my bed. He grins at me before he gently pulls the window closed. I crawl back under the covers only this time Isaac joins me with his arms around my waist. I snuggle down into his chest as we lie down together my heart rate finally slowing down. My breathing immediately slowed as his hands entwined themselves with my own and my eyes slowly fluttered closed.

"You asleep?"he whispered breaking the silence his lips brushing across my ear.

"No." I whispered back my eyes shut. "Can you tell me a story?"

"Really?" He questioned and I simply hummed in reply. "Okay." He sighed his fingers playing with my hair.  As his words rocked me to sleep.

"There was once a young boy who fell in love with the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. She had the most perfect eyes with lashes that framed them beautifully along with a gorgeous figure. Lucky for the boy she loved him back. Before the boy met the girl he saw the world in black and white. Everything was as it seemed but then he met her. Colour flooded in and the word was beautiful all because of her. He couldn't imagine life without her and he still can't. Although they still haven't found their happy ending their on their way to making a great story. A story entailing twists and turns and ups and downs but the story will still be great.

After all it is their own."