Aiden- always my bear

I was at my desk doing the boring chore of homework when a text from Aiden pinged through.

Aiden baby💋- meet in the park in ten minutes

Frowning I type a reply.

Me👼🏼- why??

As soon I set the phone down a reply pings through.

Aiden baby💋- I miss your ugly face 👸🏻

I laugh shaking my head as I type a reply.

Me👼🏼- u cheeky 💩

Aiden baby💋- 😉

I laugh setting down my phone and I throw on a jumper over my pyjama shorts and vest. I grab my phone and keys and walk towards the park. For the past month Aiden as been trying to convince me to go out with him, but since he is a total playboy I've declined several times. After about a week he had managed to get my number the total stalker that he is and he somehow convinced me to become his friend. As much as I would hate to admit it we have become quite close.
I turn a corner, reaching the park, and I spot him sitting on his phone on a park bench. His face face is screwed up into a ball giving him a crumpled chin making him look like a cute lost puppy. I admit my heart skips a beat whenever I see him but his reputation isn't trustworthy.
I walk up to him and he lifts his head once I near him. He beams at me, the smile lighting up his whole face, and I cannot help but to smile back. I sit next to him on the bench as he pockets his phone.
"Hi." I drawl out not wanting to look at him for today the butterflies must be caged.
"Hi," I can feel him look at me and my cheeks start to burn.
"It's 9:30 why did you want me here?" I question daring to look at him. Bad idea. My insides turn to mush and I struggle to control my expression.
"Just watch," he explains and points over the rooftops where the sun is slowly setting in bright colours of orange and purple.
"You bought me out here just to watch the sunset?" I question with my eyebrows raised. He scoffs laughing at me then bends over picking up something from a plastic bag. He hands me a spoon and a tub of something. I grin at him as I read the gorgeous label. "You got me Ben and jerrys  fish food." I grin at him as he nods pulling out another tub and spoon. He grins at me and ignoring the warning bells ringing in my head I peck his cheek blushing. He grins down at his ice cream as I start to eat my own.
"Hey bear look." He nudges my shoulder and I look up as the sun drifts behind a cloud making it flow orange.
"Why do you call me bear?" I question and I turn to look at him all too aware of how close our faces are.
"When I first met you you were crying and mascara was under your eyes making you look like a panda," he explains shrugging slightly.
"Oh," escapes my mouth as I look downwards. I was hoping he didn't remember that.
"A cute panda granted," he winks at me and I laugh shaking my head. I bite my lip smiling as I look down at my fast melting ice creams.
"Why do you like me?" Slips out of my mouth before I could stop it and he looks at hie eyebrows furrowed, confused. "I mean you used to sleep around like a total man slag yet you want me? Why me Aiden? Why am I any different?" I finish my monologue and he visibly gulps. Sighing he answers my question.
"Ever since I first saw you I thought you were gorgeous. You weren't hot like the other girls you were beautiful something have never called a girl before." My breath catches in my throat. "You didn't fall for my games which just made me want you more and slowly along the way I fell for you. I fell in love with you," he finishes and my teeth scrape across my teeth as I let it free.
"Truth is," I start not believing I'm telling him. "I did fall, I just didn't trust you." He inches closer to me and I can feel his breath on my face.  "I didn't want to be yours." He shakes his head ever so slightly.
"Your silly."
"Why?" I question whispering.
"You were always my bear." I smile slightly and my lips part tingling in anticipation as he closes the centimetres between us.