4.4

"They asked me for drugs, so I told them about your smile."

~~~

Harry was smiling.

There was a genuine, dimpled smile on his face as he looked at the gift in Louis's hands and Louis's chest swelled with love for the boy.

"Are you sure about this?" Louis asked hesitantly.

"You practically live with me anyways," Harry said as Louis played with the key that was strung through a chain. It was Louis's personal necklace, decorated just for him with a black coating and a glittery, sliver 'L'.

"I feel like Zoey 101."

"Who's that?" Harry asked and Louis shook his head, giggling.

"Yes, Harry, I'll move in with you."

Harry laughed, pulling Louis in for a hug. "I'm glad you will, baby, I'll be so much happier."

Louis giggled again and pulled Harry in for a kiss. "Alright, babe, I have a show to put on."

Harry pouted and leaned in for another kiss, licking along Louis's bottom lip. "I love you."

"I love you," Louis replied, grinning as he put the key in his bag and left the room.

~~~

After work, Louis decided to go out, so they texted Ashton, from the movie theater, and they all six- Ed and Niall included- met up at the bowling alley.

"I'm not dressed for bowling," Louis whined when Ashton suggested it, so Harry took the boy home so Louis could change into tight, light-wash skinny jeans and a navy Rolling Stones tee shirt that wasn't too boyish. He also wore black ankle boots but knew it wouldn't matter now that he was changing into hideous bowling shoes.

"I like the hole on your ass. Can see your panties," Ashton said as Louis pulled on his left shoe. The words caused Louis to trip and blush.

"Oh- I, um-"

"I wear them, too," Ashton giggled, shrugging his shoulders. "But certainly not pink lace on bowling night."

Louis blushed harder and went to pick out a ball that weighed eight pounds, the least in the group.

But, hey, he was the prettiest.

Harry suddenly smiled at him and waved, even blowing a kiss.

Scratch that- Louis was the luckiest.

~~~

"Baby," Louis whined as Harry kept scoring strikes. Louis was in last and doing horrid. "I'm shit at this."

Harry had tried to help but they ultimately ended up getting bumper guards for him, Niall, and Luke, who were all shit at this game.

"Yay!" Ashton cheered as Louis made a strike with the bumpers. They hugged and Harry grumbled, pulling his Louis away to snog for a bit until the others were begging Harry to take his turn.

After the bowling, they all went to Harry's apartment and drank beer- Louis and Ashton settled for wine.

It was a fun, simple night and Louis could tell that Harry was getting more comfortable with having a group of friends to rely on.

~~~

Louis pouted as he sat in Harry's lap, eyes wide. "They let him go, Harry. They let Scott go."

"He's free?" Harry asked loudly, about to storm to the sheriff's office.

"No, life in prison, but they didn't kill him. He deserved it."