2.4

"Work for my forgiveness like you work the pole for that cash."

~~~

{Direct continuation from last chapter.}

"Harry!"

Harry kept walking, ignoring the pleases of the boy behind him, continuing his walk to the door.

"Harry Styles, you better fucking listen to me!"

"Or what!?" Harry growled, suddenly standing root still, resulting in Louis running into him. The older boy fell to the ground and looked up as Harry towered over him.

It was a lot like Déjà Vu and it fucked with Harry's facade of being angry.

Harry wasn't angry.

Harry was hurt.

"Oops," Harry whispered, watching as Louis's facial features changed from frustrated to sad in a matter of seconds.

Louis gulped, obviously struggling with his words, before he whispered back, "I'm not saying goodbye this time."

Harry stared at Louis and Louis stared right back. It was dead silence. Harry let out a shaky breath before holding out a hand, helping Louis to his feet.

"Thanks," Louis said quietly, staring at their linked hands. Harry didn't let go.

"You helped me to my feet. I should help you to yours as well," Harry responded.

Louis nodded, gripping Harry's larger hand. Harry wasn't sure what Louis wanted, but it was obviously Louis's way of asking Harry to stay.

But what would happen if Harry stayed? They would continue to fuck around with each other, obviously, because Harry was wrong. Louis didn't love him back.

"I should go," Harry said, letting go of Louis's hand. The smaller man whimpered, stepping forward as Harry backed up.

"Please. Harry, please don't leave me," Louis begged.

"What do you want from me!? I gave you everything I could, Louis. You knew how fragile I was and how I trusted you- why would I leave you right after spilling my heart out? Why?" Harry asked, his deep voice shaky.

Honestly, Harry wanted to cry. He wanted to scream, beg, cry because he was so lost and he was never lost.

"Harry-"

"I need time. I need to be away from you, Louis. I can't take it anymore."

Louis whimpered again. Harry couldn't help but reach out, but he retracted his hand quickly and Louis let out a sob.

"Harry."

"Louis. No."

Harry backed up and away from Louis before leaving.

~~~

The days were going by as quick as ever and Harry was thankful for that.

Time was ticking by and they were very close to opening the new club. It's only been two weeks since auditions and they've hired everyone they needed, plus the building was quickly renovated into a club.

The only problem was the first dance of opening night.

It was agreed that Harry and Louis, as the faces of the club, would share the stage for the first dance.

They've worked on the dance, of course.

It always ended with Louis in tears and Harry holding himself back from kissing Louis to happiness.