1.8

"Why worry about the tragic things, I mean if we keep sad things in our heads, we can't ever breathe."

~~~

Louis sighed at the sound of his doorbell, adjusting his black top as he rushed to the door and opened it.

Louis furrowed his eyebrows at the sight of Harry, but smirked a bit, even under the circumstances, as Harry gaped.

"Damn. Are you wearing a dress, Louis?" Louis shrugged, biting his lip.

"I mean, I'm usually not so out-there with my outfits, but Avery cross-dressed and I found this-" Louis's sentence was ruined thanks to Harry's lips on his, bringing Louis into his grip.

"You look so sexy. If we weren't about to go to a funeral..."

Louis blushed, pulling away. "We?"

"Oh... Yeah, I mean... I figured I should accompany you to the funeral. I... I want to... I feel bad, Lou, because I know Avery was important to you," Harry muttered.

Louis bit back his grin, looking at his own hands. "Yeah, um, sure. You look good as well."

Harry shrugged, but, yeah, he looked good in a white button-up, black skinned, shiny black shoes, and a black hat. A black tie was loosely hung around his neck and he looked more like a sexy business man than a stripper.

Louis almost called him Mr. Grey. Almost.

"Louis?"

Louis blinked, smiling shyly and guiding Harry inside, going back to his room to finish his makeup.

~~~

Louis was surprised with himself. He didn't cry once at Avery's funeral, even when he spoke of his friend.

He realized all too quickly that it was because he had Harry with him.

They weren't holding hands, but Harry's large hand was spread across Louis's thigh, rubbing soothing circles there.

Harry was oddly silent even on the way back to Louis's, not even singing to the old rock music like usual.

It was odd.

Louis thought about Harry, even when Harry was in his presence. He wouldn't call it a crush, it's just that Harry was... Different.

He seemed tough and built, but the other night, when Louis woke Harry from his nightmare, Louis could see somwthing- he could see how fragile Harry was.

Harry didn't leave when they got to Louis's. He proceeded to Louis's wathroom, removed his and Louis's clothes, and turned on the shower, welcoming him in.

They showered, Louis occasionally stealing kisses, and even once kissing Harry's torso, but the younger man was clearly distracted.

After the shower, Harry put on his used boxers and climbed into Louis's bed. Louis must've looked surprised because Harry rolled his eyes.

"Do you want me to stay or not?"

Louis nodded quickly, putting on panties and crawling in beside Harry. "Yes, Daddy."

Harry pressed a kiss to Louis's lips, rubbing Louis's jaw. "You already know my secret. Might as well stay with you."

Louis blushed harder, smiling into Harry's neck.

Harry rubbed Louis's temple and fell asleep quickly.

~~~

Screaming.

Louis awoke to screaming. Harry was writhing on the bed, thrashing, practically. Louis was startled. He grabbed Harry's hand reaching over and whispering Harry's name.

Louis was scared.

He kissed Harry's jaw, watching as the man suddenly relaxed. Louis kissed Harry's lips next and Harry was kissing back, pulling Louis on top of him in a rush, kissing Louis desperately.

"Harry," Louis breathed, suddenly hot. "Harry, maybe we shouldn't-"

Harry growled, flipping them over and pinning Louis to the bed. "Shut up, Louis, or I'll gag you."

Louis whimpered, watching Harry with wide eyes as the younger leaned over and grabbed lubed from Louis's bedside table, immediately dripping some onto his fingers.

"I really want to eat you out, but at the same time I just need to fuck you," Harry muttered, a seemingly obviously apology to Louis as he curved a finger into Louis's hole, making the smaller whimper.

This was wrong.

Louis went to a funeral today, but Harry's long fingers, Harry's fit body, Harry's demanding presence, Harry was a sin himself and Louis didn't plan on stopping anytime soon.

Harry was adding a second finger rather quickly, pushing past the lace of the panties, working two- now three- fingers into the whimpering boy below him.

"Daddy, fuck me," Louis begged, fisting Harry's long hair, begging to be ravished.

Harry grunted, pulling out his fingers and wiping them on his boxers before pulling the clothing off. Louis wiggled out of the panties, dropping them carelessly to the floor. Harry lubed up his dick, only pausing slightly before pushing into Louis, a long and deep thrust that had Louis gasping and arching his back, but Harry used a hand to push down on Louis's chest, keeping him still.

Louis wriggled around as Harry pulled out, whining again when Harry was back in. Harry wasn't exactly small, but Louis had needed this. He needed Harry to distract him from the pain, to distract him from his hell of a life.

Harry's mouth was on his, hot and needy and prying Louis's lips apart. It was a wonder Louis hadn't passed out from how hard Harry was pounding into him.

Louis wanted to smile because he was Harry's escape. He was the cause of Harry's forgetfulness towards the bad things.

And Louis thought, as he came pretty damn hard, that maybe he did have a crush.

~~~

Okey

QOTC: why do you think Harry's had a sudden change of heart?

No it's not some cheesy Disney movie where Harry realizes he's in love I'll eat your soul if you say that

PQOTC: nicknames?

MA: lol okay so there Bug, Princess, Daners, Naners, Sissy, Queen B, Queen Sass, Elsa, Munchkin, Shortie, Nikki, Nugget, Minion, and the all time favorite- Asian.

Yeah I'm fr called all of that I'm not even kidding

If you're curious to know the story behind any in particular, just ask, I love telling stories

Xx