My face instantly went red as I tried moving far away from that pervert. My eyes were literally wanted to pop out.

"Don't be so scared about it. My name is Taehyung but people call me V because it is simpler" He said with a wink in the end.

I tried moving further in when I felt some flesh against my back. I turned around in panic and there was Jungkook, smiling at me with an evil grin. Oh no, I forgot I was seating at a round table with a round shaped seat too. So I would end to be next to him since he was at the other end.

"I guess there's no other way for you to run huh little mouse" But then I moved a little further than Jungkook and stopped to give a little space between me with Jungkook and me with V.

"Just.. don't go any near me," I said raising both of my hands signaling stop towards the two guys. They all exchanged glances and nodded as if I was some strict-freak.

"You're the new girl, right? Choi So..pan?" Rapmonster tried guessing my name but was utterly wrong. I give him a resting bitch face so that he has to get my name right again.

What? I'm just claiming my human rights. He wanted to play a guessing game, he had to be right.

"Are you serious? Don't be so rude to my lady here" Jungkook said with his eyebrows furrowed as his hand crept around my waist.

I shoved his hand away quickly and eyed him, but he looked at me teasingly with a wink. I rolled my eyes.

"Choi Soeun" I spoke up correcting him.

"Oh! What a delightful name yet I still can forget it. Silly me" He said with dramatically as if he wanted to fancy me again.

"What are you guys? I mean the group" I asked to block the awkwardness

"Bts" Jin said followed by Jimin,

"Busy body"

I rolled at Jimin and that was when my expression lightened up. Bts is very popular so they should know about Mr. Rose. I tried to make some kind of excuse to try to uncover the secret.

"Oh, that's a nice name," I said with a smile to flatter them. Maybe if they like me this much, I don't it would be a trouble for them to tell me right?

"You know.. I had a relative living here actually.. her name was Joy" Joy was Mr Rosé's girlfriend to be exact. I eyed their expression and it was normal as fvck.

"Oh, she's dead," V said shortly while taking a sip of his drink of who-knows-came-from-where.

I faked a heart breaking expression but didn't take it too far. I sighed in disappointment while looking at my drink in front of me.

"Oh.." was all I can say but my heart fell in disappointment. I expect more though.

"She was kinda a loner though, but quite kind if you ask her some help for homework. Not to mention he's beautiful but the innocent type. The majority the girls in this school with looks tend to be.. naughty" Jungkook spoke up and shrugged. He's not so bad actually, I thought.

"But you're different, kinda look like her but nope, you're prettier and more importantly, sexier" V said looking at me with his naughty grin. I avoid myself saying 'ew' and I succeeded.

Suddenly I felt someone or someone's leg stroking mine. I quickly took it back like I was in a cowardly position. A look of disgust and shock plastered all over my face.

"What the..-"

"And a virgin too," J-hope said while sinking and licking his lips, in order to look sexy. "Just by seeing your reaction when I stroked your leg, obviously you haven't felt a man's touch"

"Guys sorry to break it for you but we need our friend back" Jennie suddenly popped out of nowhere with her friends behind her. They all were wearing weird faces when they saw my terrified face because I got cornered by some hungry wolves.

V got up with ease and took my hand to slide my body out of the round sitting table. Then V handed me my purse with a slight nod and sat with his friends as they continuing talking.

- - - - - - - - - - -

So I hope you guys lovee this chapter and I am trying to make it as CHEEEEEESY as possible!
Not to mention, BTS' comeback mv had just come out!!!
HAVDJSNSJZBAKAKSJSK

Good luck to all the PT3 candidates in all around Malaysia!

But seriously, I was thinking about adding a ' lemon ' chapter in this book but I seriously need your guys' help in whether you would like me to make one.

EDITED 22/3/2019